PDA

View Full Version : About rmk

NeC.madchen
23-10-2010, 08:50 PM
Since there is some kind of abuse in pub, where some players won't votermk, in beggining phase(after picks) of game after some disc/leave. So we need some great ideas about fixing that abuse.
We could put auto-rmk if someone drop before e.g. 10th min, but there is a problem here too. Lest say sentinel player droped, but scourge had 15-0 in kills so rmking game is not fair.

Your opinion?

AlExAlExAlEx
24-10-2010, 06:52 AM
The auto-rmk at 7 min mark.
At the 7 min mark the game should be balanced..in some games fb is taken in min 12 so min 7 is good.IMO

x_T_c
24-10-2010, 11:03 AM
Or just post ban requests :) Auto rmk @ 10 min is fine.

Mephisto
24-10-2010, 11:35 AM
i think our system now is great cz we are doing our best to reduce numbers of leavers and we are doing great..
btw i support the right of any team if they want to rmk or no

NeC.madchen
24-10-2010, 01:43 PM
Or just post ban requests :) Auto rmk @ 10 min is fine.

Baning whole team?

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

i think our system now is great cz we are doing our best to reduce numbers of leavers and we are doing great..
btw i support the right of any team if they want to rmk or no

Well, not rmking game even if picks are not finished yet?

Mephisto
24-10-2010, 09:58 PM
Well, not rmking game even if picks are not finished yet?

if picks not finished yet u need 3 votes to rmk the game..

Fiery_Penguin_Of_Doom
26-10-2010, 10:45 PM
My suggestion would be to decrease the needed votes to remake the game to 4 all the time so only the team where someone disconnects needs to decide if they actually want to play on or not. Additionally the score difference between the teams may not be greater than, let's say 5, or else the remake option won't be available or is replaced with the !ff option early game.

Mephisto
27-10-2010, 09:07 AM
My suggestion would be to decrease the needed votes to remake the game to 4 all the time so only the team where someone disconnects needs to decide if they actually want to play on or not. Additionally the score difference between the teams may not be greater than, let's say 5, or else the remake option won't be available or is replaced with the !ff option early game.

!deny from me for simple reason both teams have the right to decide if they want rmk or no

Fiery_Penguin_Of_Doom
27-10-2010, 02:22 PM
I doubt that the winning team actually needs that 'right'. Fact is there are a lot of pub players who see easy points to win and thus refuse to vote. My method prevents them from doing that.

In my last game someone in my team dc'ed at the third minute already and 6 votes were needed. Guess what happened? My opponents said 'play on and ff later' and, of course, refused to vote. I say to hell with their 'rights' they are just aiming for the points anyway

Stu
27-10-2010, 02:23 PM
Rmk should be the team with a man down + 1

Ragnesis
27-10-2010, 06:37 PM
or +2 after some 30/40 min

MoonArch
27-10-2010, 08:12 PM
If an team want to play 4vs5? I think that about rmk isnt good suggestion..

NeC.madchen
28-10-2010, 12:01 PM
If they want to play 4v5, they wont do rmk, because if team with 5 players vote for rmk, they will still need votes from team of a 4 players

MoonArch
28-10-2010, 02:47 PM
Yes thats true:D

Antidepresiv
28-10-2010, 06:47 PM
After thinking this one through, i've come up with a possible solution. Let's say that the game is going ok, but one player drops, or leaves, in the first case, it's not the teams fault because that player droped, but unless they are realy good players, they will lose that game 4vs5. In the other case if a player from the team rage quits, it might be a team fault, but not neccesarily, mby the picks are good but the player is bad, or mby he got killed and because he is being childish he rage quits. But what's with the other team that has 5 players, mby someone played realy nice, got lets say 4-5 kills, and good items, and he doesn't want to remake the game, because he played very well. So if you leave thing like they are right now, you will have unsatisfied players on both sides.
My suggestion is, if the game loses a player before 10 mins, a bot automaticly ends it, and gives the team with 5 players 1 or 2 points, and the team with 4 players don't lose points. I think that with this both teams will be satisfied. And if the game is in 10th minute, you can only have the !ff option, like it is now.

MoonArch
28-10-2010, 07:41 PM
Nice

NeC.madchen
28-10-2010, 07:59 PM
Nice idea, rly.

MoonArch
29-10-2010, 01:12 AM
Well i seen when game start some R***** leave the game in the firs one minute. id like if someone is leaving to be autobanned on chnnel 2/3 hours. Cuz he just borking the game and this isnt nice to be seen..
And you must rmk 4/5 times to be able to play an game, this is rly sux..
I joined 10 games+ and all still leaving so for an game i must wait one hour wtf?

resurrecto
30-10-2010, 09:12 PM
I am so frustrated... I have been telling about this in 3 different posts now. I am pained and pained so much. I have been trying to play a game today for 4 hrs now. 8 remakes (still ok) and then i come infront of these idiots. If you don't make rules stricter, then rgc is going to be filled with garena level ppl.

Do something about this... I played till end to see if they will say something... Nope.

Antidepresiv
31-10-2010, 12:40 AM
First of all i see three possible bans in this game, and i haven't seen you post any of them in the section ban req. Second, i totaly agree with you, this is a big problem, at leats for me, because this once or twice happened to me, but back then i rly didnt know where to post a ban req for a leaver, flamer, etc. And it would be realy nice if more people would give ideas, so that one could be generaly acepted.

Suggestion for you resurrecto, if this happens again look up the players who left on ranked gaming stats, see their disc percent, and points, win lose, and immediately req their ban from on of the admins on provate chat or on public, i do this, and admins are very helpfull, they see the problem right away, and ban these users.

MoonArch
31-10-2010, 03:58 PM
Well from now in any game one leaver will be so ill report only of them, and it would be good with 7 days channel ban. Restricted rules is the only way, and ingame also bad manners no english nothing.
If there no english ingame wtf we must understang? Ofc all leave game and this isnt nice so when i post i wanna admins to ban all. We cant play cuz all didnt come in game when them signed and this is sux realy.
Regards,
MoonArch

Mephisto
01-11-2010, 03:07 AM
i didn't understand what u mean.(mb bad english:S)

MoonArch
01-11-2010, 04:35 AM
Yea my english sux, but if u want u can understag it :P
What i mean is to put an topic about leavers EG: Who will leave an game will be banned 7 days etc and u will see noone will leave again:P