PDA

View Full Version : Revouch Req Salwerkas

Salwerk
24-10-2010, 04:51 PM
I was vouched in IHL with acc Salwerkas but probably unvouched because of inactivity so i give my informations again.
- Personal information and background:
Hello , im a 16 years old boy that likes to play dota as a fun game and in relaxing way. I'm making movies about DotA too cause it's fun for me .
- Previous DotA experience:
I'm playing DotA from like 3 years. I started my DotA experience with DiV league. Now i'm not really playing any pros games (Maybe a dotapickup, played dp2 but inactive now) and i wanted to join iHL to have some fun with pro players .
- Gameplay information:
My best hero is Storm, i like playing as carries (i can farm pretty well with most of them) and a heroes that need skill to aim or dodge etc.
- How skilled do you consider yourself. Low, mid, high?
I can tell i'm low-mid. I still need to train my map awarness and thinking about in what situation can i win and in what i can't.
- Post atleast 2 replays of you in action
3 funwar reps, one dp2 rep:).
- Why do you want to play in iHL?
I played with teamed m8s from iHL and they were pretty good . They told me to post that application so i did. I think there are many pros and i want to get better in DotAing ;D
- Are you aware of the iHL rules (here) and will you follow them?
Yes, ofc i am.
- What parts of the rules do you think could be improved?
None , your rules are stable and good there are no way to bypass them.
- What's your battlenet account?
Salwerkas.

Pun1sh9
24-10-2010, 11:00 PM
!Support1/3

Seems to be a good player.

Salwerk
31-10-2010, 07:31 PM
bump :O!

Megabyte]ME
01-11-2010, 10:03 AM
YOU POSTED THIS REPLAY OF ME IN LHDL ALSO! FFS

!SUPPORT

Just to own you!

btw; hi salwerkas xD

EDIT; No need bump btw xD itīs not dotapickup or something :D

EDIT 2; Salwerkas, who won the game, where I played WD?xD you or us? canīt remember xD /and I cannot watch it atm :b

Salwerk
01-11-2010, 04:45 PM
ME;355978']YOU POSTED THIS REPLAY OF ME IN LHDL ALSO! FFS

!SUPPORT

Just to own you!

btw; hi salwerkas xD

EDIT; No need bump btw xD itīs not dotapickup or something :D

EDIT 2; Salwerkas, who won the game, where I played WD?xD you or us? canīt remember xD /and I cannot watch it atm :b

Sorry for bumping then :O O:. And you won the game with ur wd. Cun pwnd our shit off xD

Megabyte]ME
01-11-2010, 04:51 PM
I KNEW IT!

Pun1sh9
02-11-2010, 11:09 AM
This player has waited too long, not sufficent response from staff members in IHL, i'll vouch you myself as "trialee" which means: If any of the staff members will have negative response on your skills or manners you will probably be unvouched so be careful.

I'll vouch you once I get home, stay patient.

Pun1sh9
02-11-2010, 10:05 PM
You have been vouched as trialee, enjoy your time!