PDA

View Full Version : Public Games Improvement

YouAreAdopted
31-10-2010, 10:32 AM
4 out of 5 games result in someone leaving, and the whole point of playing -cm is lost.

Why do people leave ? Because they don't care. If you leave they will just get -10 points and if they have low points they'll just make a new account. The best solution to solve this is to make available ONE account available per IP. This way if someone leaves, plays bad or has crappy internet, we know who he is.

Secondly, a personal ban list should be implemented. When you enter a game, players who are in your ban list should be highlighted. It's easier to avoid an inexperienced/rude/lag-er player this way.

Another good thing can be changing the way you are punished when leaving. Instead of getting -10 points for leave or disconnect, it would be better if you have some sort of rankings shown when you write "!points". For example: Player[1630(120) - 5L - 10D] the number between the brackets represents how many games he played, L stands for games in which he left on purpose, and D stands for disconnects. This way you can easily asses any player.

Lastly, a debatable thing. The option to votekick anyone regardless of his points. Or at least votekicking anyone who has a certain percentage/number of disconnects or leaves.

I hope you take my suggestions into consideration, and if you disagree, please state why ^^

Thanks for your time.

Mephisto
31-10-2010, 03:03 PM
i support many times suck kind of suggestion, anw roger is working a lot in coding but im sure he is taking that suggestion into consideration, im sure that he will add some of this feature in the future