PDA

View Full Version : Admin Abuse

Divine_Rapier
31-10-2010, 06:17 PM
Hi i was wondering on what the policy of RGC is on admin abuse.

First a Clan member and a friend got banned for no apparent reason and without a post.

Then when i asked him to justify his actions and link the post i got kicked off the room after, he explained that he didn't care about explaining his self to anyone and he those not care.

I've left Garena for this exact same behavior and power abusing admins.

I trust that RGC will not become such a place and a better admin will take his or her place or he will get the adequate punishment.

http://www.picz.ro/show-image.php?id=0da6a31d2654bdd1b13ac6e412f83f38
You can use google translator on that, The admin is: BURN^tIgerniK

NeC.madchen
31-10-2010, 08:09 PM
Can you give me client names of friends?

Thank you.

Divine_Rapier
31-10-2010, 08:53 PM
Can you give me client names of friends?

Thank you.

-MetriX-

you can also see it in the screen he got banned 2 days.

NeC.madchen
01-11-2010, 12:01 AM
Checked, he didn't leave game, therefor he is unbanned. But he flamed so he will get warn from romanian admins.

x_T_c
01-11-2010, 12:05 AM
Well, we are sry about this, you must to know that mistakes happens :D This channel admin asked that he make mistake about banning after consulting with him , he ask that is mistake and your friends ( clan mates ) are unbaned now. Sry one more time , and be happy :)

burn^tigernik
01-11-2010, 12:09 AM
i banned you bcs i though you leave the game i didnt see game was ff , it was a mistake you are unbaned , you flamed me but i wont ban you for that im not hard feeling guy , still next time dont flame any staff.

http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4ccd96f403d0a

Divine_Rapier
01-11-2010, 07:31 AM
i banned you bcs i though you leave the game i didnt see game was ff , it was a mistake you are unbaned , you flamed me but i wont ban you for that im not hard feeling guy , still next time dont flame any staff.

http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4ccd96f403d0a

I don't flame the staff if i know their the staff, neither those Metrix and a few other guys in nws also we don't quit like ever.

In almost a year that i've been playing with him I quit 1 game.
Metrix none, i play 1v5 if i have to.

Also because there's no banning for flame in general there's flame, problem is you cant keep trank of all the admins and you can end up flaming one...

I hate to say it but:

04:58 [Allies] -MetriX-: du-ten m
05:00 [Allies] -MetriX-: mm
05:12 [Allies] -MetriX-: cat esti de prost
05:14 [Allies] -MetriX-: in rasa mati
05:18 [Allies] -MetriX-: de handicapat
05:19 [Allies] -MetriX-: fmmm
05:22 [Allies] BURN^tIgerniK: ai ban in mm

You didn't warn him you were part of the staff.

As for me flaming i didn't flame or threaten you in any way, i only asked that you explain your decision and state my fallowing actions witch was this tread, you took that as a personal treat.

Sir Rogers
01-11-2010, 08:14 AM
Also because there's no banning for flame in general there's flame, problem is you cant keep trank of all the admins and you can end up flaming one...

You didn't warn him you were part of the staff.

I didn't read the translations, but I can respond to this. We do intervene on admin abuse, altough admins are allowed to handle their channel the way they want to. If there is a serious amount of users that mention their concern towards the channel staff to the RGC staff then we do reserve the rights to intervene to preserve the quality of RGC.

HOWEVER, and this part of the post relates to what I quoted from you, none of the admins are required to identify themselves. In fact you may even be banned from games if there's no admin inside. All of the games are carefully logged and available to admins on a special admin center. That means if you are behaving suspiciously any admin can at any time "look you up" on the admin center and check all of the games that you ever played on RGC.

RGC has one of the most advanced and easiest community maintenance features for admins. To sum it up, the problem isn't to keep track of admins. You shouldn't be flaming anyone in the first place. And I'm sure you have a valid reason to flame someone when you're upset or when they're playing bad, however at the end of the day if the rules say that flaming isn't allowed and you do it anyway, you're breaking the rules. You have to expect that there are consequences for your actions. That's the case here as much as it is in real life.

Regards,
Sir Rogers

burn^tigernik
01-11-2010, 10:02 AM
you can see in bottom link that i made a post for reason i banned him ,for leaving a game so from that you can see i didnt see game was ff , and about fllaming me hard next time you wil be banned without a warn -MetriX- ,i think we are here to play not to argue so hf at games ^^ .

http://rgc-romania.userboard.net/abuse-report-ban-f3/ban-request-leavers-t684.htm

Divine_Rapier
01-11-2010, 11:08 AM
you can see in bottom link that i made a post for reason i banned him ,for leaving a game so from that you can see i didnt see game was ff , and about fllaming me hard next time you wil be banned without a warn -MetriX- ,i think we are here to play not to argue so hf at games ^^ .

http://rgc-romania.userboard.net/abuse-report-ban-f3/ban-request-leavers-t684.htm

Well we all do mistakes, no harm no fault.

Don't wanna blame anyone or nothing i just simply wanted to point out that if we had a better communication between players and admins this all could have been avoided.

Anyways admitting a mistake goes a long way, and is the corner stone for change or better yet more consideration of future decisions.

That being said i'm quite surprised and pleased to see that even Sir Rogers is deeply interested in the in the well being of the community witch is more then i can say for other Dota clients.

I think we can close the tread now if nobody would like to add anything.