PDA

View Full Version : Trilanes 4 ever

RosaCrvx
03-11-2010, 12:46 AM
I just wanted to say to all those fanatics that keep going for trilanes in EVERY SINGLE GAME that their lack of imagination is disturbing and that they are absolutely boring.

My theory is that one day, one captain went for trilane and won. Then his opponents went for trilane in their next games. Since then captains keep copying each others because they are poor strategists and have 0 imagination.

If you are a trilane fanatic this message is for you:
1. You're boring me everytime you're my captain.
2. You're a fashion victim.

Mephisto
03-11-2010, 06:52 AM
1st let me teach u something: trilane was gd strategy cz it give 2 solos lane, higher exp etc
if u know now that icefrog nerfed trilane cz if 3 heroes kill a hero they take very low xp, and if u kill hero without help from ur mates(for example on trilane 2mates help u) or if u were on double lane u take gd experience, im sure rare captains know that, but they pick trilane heroes cz they are used 2,
if u want u can ask any admin to host another mode or u can sign for "ap" game so you pick ur own hero and u play on the lane u chose

RosaCrvx
03-11-2010, 10:23 AM
I know that trilane is good. I also know how boring it is to go for trilane in absolutely all games.