PDA

View Full Version : (-50 feeder) for being supporter??

Leoleinikus
08-11-2010, 01:16 PM
if i play a supporter e.g. rhasta or eza or omni....something like that, i look that the carry gets the kill and that i help the carry --> better i die then he dies....the resolution is that i played a nice supporter and get (-50feeder) cause i got only mass assists and maybe more deaths....its not that often but it happens...thats very silly

my recommandation:
u get +50 rampage/feeder for your kills AND for your assists

if u played really very well u get 50 rampage for your kills AND another for your mass assists
if u played for exaple a saupporter u will get +50rampage for assists and -50 for kills ---> +-0 --> normal
if u play carry (which cant do a shit without cood support) u get also +50(kills)-50(assists) = 0
and if u were really useless (no kills and no assists) u get -100

i think that would be nice!!

greez

Knight925
08-11-2010, 02:13 PM
1. how do u want to calculate the -assist-rampage? when do u get it? this will be very complicated if even doable
2. even worse: how do u get a feeder in assists that equals out the assist-rampage? ^^
3. -10 is bad even with a support. if u give them like 3000 gold for your deaths whom do u really support? ^^

maybe u could put in assists into the regular calculation though

maybe the followiing formula would do:
kills - deaths + assists - teamassists/5 <> 10

but what ur saying here is just not though through
think of a complete solution and maybe hans2 considers ^^

hans2
08-11-2010, 03:12 PM
if i play a supporter e.g. rhasta or eza or omni....something like that, i look that the carry gets the kill and that i help the carry --> better i die then he dies....the resolution is that i played a nice supporter and get (-50feeder) cause i got only mass assists and maybe more deaths....its not that often but it happens...thats very silly

my recommandation:
u get +50 rampage/feeder for your kills AND for your assists

if u played really very well u get 50 rampage for your kills AND another for your mass assists
if u played for exaple a saupporter u will get +50rampage for assists and -50 for kills ---> +-0 --> normal
if u play carry (which cant do a shit without cood support) u get also +50(kills)-50(assists) = 0
and if u were really useless (no kills and no assists) u get -100

i think that would be nice!!

greez

can you post replay?

Knight925
08-11-2010, 03:53 PM
to equal out something like 3-13
u need at least something like:
3-13-23 ^^

SIark.
08-11-2010, 03:59 PM
div-games usually lasts for 40-45 mins, and if u have ten more deaths than kills in that time ur longer dead than alive lol (exaggeration)

if game lasts longer u should have items to stay alive

Leoleinikus
08-11-2010, 04:16 PM
sorry i cant find the replays...but i had already a game with rhasta and about 1-12-30 and another same with lion. i think with this system guys ppl would play more supporter cause then its possible to get more points for beeing a nice supporter. its really very sad that the carry get >300 xp only for having nice supporter. where is the logic there?!

SIark.
08-11-2010, 04:22 PM
u can't rly decide the game with carrys and i think all have <50% winrate (except ursa), and most supporter >50% winrate, so balanced

Pthirus_pubis
08-11-2010, 05:43 PM
and what do i get when i have 2:2:1 in a short game
i get no ownage but -50 for non mass assists nice ...

Leoleinikus
08-11-2010, 05:46 PM
no read better... your would get no +rampage and no -feeder cause u donte have +-10 more/less killes/assits then deaths... your should concentrate more in your life ;)