08-09-2009, 08:28 PM
Personal Info

Your name: john

Your country: greece

A language you can speak(other than English): -

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: iMbAaA

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: Grc gdb spl time ago...

Your activity and average playtime each week: depends on how many days of week im out of army etc...

How long you have been playing DotA: since 4.0-5.0 version

Your ability to communicate with others: i can say that my ability to communicate with other people is very good in all kinds of situations.

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? yes and i agree

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks) well since i am in army im used to be getting orders from higher ranks so np.

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? maybe...

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin: Well i won't lie...there have been so many times that people waited for game for much time and i was one of them...so one of the reasos is this...with that i think i helping myself as the rest people and the clan nol i guess.

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: well on this question whatever i say probably its gonna sound like selfish or maybe its gonna be a lie...i dont know why you should pick me or what can i offer but this you gonna check it by time passing...

A few things about yourself: just imba :P

well this time i wanna add something....about forum "inactivity".Firts of all i'm doing an Admin Game application and not an admin for forums or something like that...I would be glad to be active at some subjects...like forum rulles or something that is important for an admin that is for dota games...i guess for the rest there are people that is responsible for those forums.After all if i'm gonna waste my time for forums then i dont think im gonna get time to make games.

BoNGHoLE
08-09-2009, 08:30 PM
!supp to magako ^^ :D

sporos21
08-09-2009, 08:40 PM
+1 wreos pextis me kala manners ..gj bro ;>

R2)TuRok
09-09-2009, 12:27 AM
wraios pexths kalo manner a3izei gia admin

MarlBor0S
09-09-2009, 01:51 PM
!support sto farm to idio! poly kalos paixths kai me kalo xarakthra se osa game exw paixei mazi tou...gl

WiCkeDS0uL
09-09-2009, 02:03 PM
!support kai apo mena imba se exw petixei se arketa games kai prosexa oti eisai poly kalos xarakthras kai poly kalos player!!GL..!!

RaZz
09-09-2009, 04:40 PM
+1 apo emena poli kalos paixtis kai manners xD

spermatodoths
09-09-2009, 05:19 PM
support ton imbaaa poy einai tsita imba......

PourliothS-
09-09-2009, 05:30 PM
Support kai apo mena Bro ( :) ). Polu kalos Player me kala Manners!! A3izei na einai Admin, GooD LucK . ( Anebase kai ligo to Activity s omws :) )

Warjo
09-09-2009, 05:51 PM
!supp k apo mena. kalos pextis -1 gia to activity alla pisteyw na anevei :)

KiTz
12-09-2009, 11:08 AM
Δεν έχει περάσει ένας μήνας για να ξανακάνεις αίτηση...