PDA

View Full Version : xp reset after basecamp

Rand0m.
11-11-2010, 02:37 PM
Hey,

I am new to this forum so i hope i got the right thread. To be honest I don't really know if I acted like a retard or if i just did what everybody else would have done. In fact, I was the the abuser that game. Well, I was in a game with someone who left the one before and to prevent him from doing it again i suicided rosh before our game started. As expected that guy left after picks and since everbody considered it a draw (it wasn't, of course) 7 of 10 players left. We didnt want to cancel the game because we were so annoyed by these shitty leavers. short speak, after a while we started suiciding our mates since we wanted them to realize that leaving hurts!
Ofc our stats in the end of the game were ridiculous high. I got an xp reset after that game. can that be?
And if so, can, or will you rereset it? since i honestly don't feel too ashamed about what i did. it was just the appropriate reaction to all these leavers. oh, in addition i was pretty drunk that evening... that is no excuse but still...

thx for replies or opinions