PDA

View Full Version : Mh Div.bigd1ck in div -ap playall game

Evilstraw
17-11-2010, 05:04 AM
I've seen some obvious mh'rs before but this one is just ridiculus. They even stated that mh was allowed at one point. Pudge, sven and omni locked together before game started and said they were mates, and i suspect omni had mh also. But this pudge was just amazing. Blind hooks after enemies he hadn't even seen all game.
Div.bigd1ck: First mh kill on an invis gondar at 4:00 to about 4:30. He goes blind for a haste rune and goes straight up for kill on gondar and follows him with rot and hooks on invis.
If that's not proof enough he goes straight into woods and hooks me while i'm farming, he does it blind, and haven't seen me yet at all. Omni running with him also. This happens at 4:50.
People start whining about mh, and omni (sin[sonic]) responds that "mh is allowed" at 06:50
The game goes on with pudge killing ppl blindly and goes after ppl in woods etc with no vision.

So... is mh allowed in div? If not, IP-ban theese noobs pls. If it is then gl hf. I'm not playing in a league full of cheating naps.
Anyone knows if blizzard blocks keys for mh users if you present evidence from a custom map?

Evil

Evilstraw
17-11-2010, 05:29 AM
Btw: it's pretty annoying loosing a 6 win streak over mh so if you can edit the game results to a draw it would be much appriciated :)