PDA

View Full Version : [Solved]can't use any command

Nowocipki
10-09-2009, 04:51 PM
hi,
i can't use any commands on pgc channel, ofc i tried 2 .fixme, rejoin channel etc... but it's not working... so plz, can some1 help me?
commands don't work even for my brother on other acc, on the same computer so it mmust be banned IP or sth, so if any1 can help me, plz do it

Pynos
11-09-2009, 12:16 PM
Im moving it to the PGC General discussion.

Nowocipki
11-09-2009, 12:29 PM
u moved it to general and closed it there... gj... can some1 help me ?????? it's not so hard... so many ppl and so few visited this thread.... come on ...

Bli5teR
11-09-2009, 02:12 PM
well i will c what i can do

best regards

AvaTorOFpassIoN
11-09-2009, 03:41 PM
hi,
i can't use any commands on pgc channel, ofc i tried 2 .fixme, rejoin channel etc... but it's not working... so plz, can some1 help me?
commands don't work even for my brother on other acc, on the same computer so it mmust be banned IP or sth, so if any1 can help me, plz do it

Greetings Nowocipki, i talked with you for a few days ago, and i tryd all what i can to find out what the problem is.

You arnt banned i can say that for sure, if you was IP banned you wouldnt be able to enter channel

Im sure it is a problem who should be solved asfast as the (bots restart), i cant see any other options of this.

I will keep trying to gather information :)

Regards, Martin.

C-Snoopie
11-09-2009, 03:53 PM
How about trying .promote and then .demote back to user?

Try that for instance.

AvaTorOFpassIoN
11-09-2009, 04:38 PM
How about trying .promote and then .demote back to user?

Try that for instance.

alrdy tryd that :p

Nowocipki
11-09-2009, 04:56 PM
alrdy tryd that :p

well, ty all for help, so i need 2 w8 till bots will be restared... ;) bc what funny is... it's a "ban" on my nick and ip... i can't use my nick on other ip and other computers ( my friend checked it), and my brother can't play pgc aswell on other nick, but on the same computer... hmm for me it's a bit odd;] especialy when i wasn't banned or sth... not even warned

domis_pl
12-09-2009, 01:31 PM
Good luck in finidng help here.

I tried with similar problem (http://www.dota-alliance.com/board/showthread.php?t=4928) and my thread was closed and noone helped me :(

KicA
12-09-2009, 02:25 PM
Well i certainly wouldn't close the thread for nothing. But the reason people aren't replying is probably because they can't do anything to help. Nowocipki i am pretty sure you need help from Prince.Zero himself (or Advance at the moment). You have a BOT problem, not a ban problem. The only thing i can suggest now is to be patient regardless of how boring it may sound. I'll report your issue to Advance in the upcoming staff meeting which will be held tomorow. Until then all you need to do is wait.

Nowocipki
12-09-2009, 02:54 PM
thx K1ca for info, i play igc now so i can live with that;}
i'll be w8ing for more info tomorrow;)

Good luck in finidng help here.

I tried with similar problem (http://www.dota-alliance.com/board/showthread.php?t=4928) and my thread was closed and noone helped me :(

man, you're problem was/is that u coulnd't use command .where, for me it's useless ;] if u read and don't go afk... my problem is more difficult, becouse i can't use any commands... even .sign or .me .stats etc... u could play; ) i can't ;] that's the diffrence;} well i don't know why u said no1 helped u, i saw u in games couple of times, but in this thread admins wanted 2 help u:}
btw u can live without command .where:) i would choose this way than my ;P

r10-
12-09-2009, 03:45 PM
I had same problem then prince used .reset on me and it worked...I hope this will help.

Regards, r10-

Nowocipki
12-09-2009, 03:53 PM
I had same problem then prince used .reset on me and it worked...I hope this will help.

Regards, r10-

and it rested u're stats etc?

KicA
12-09-2009, 04:23 PM
I used ".reset" on you. I hope it'll help. When you find time login and try using some commands.

r10-
12-09-2009, 04:51 PM
and it rested u're stats etc?

No it doesn't ... It just reset you to non playing user, smt like that i hope that helped...

Regards, r10-

KicA
12-09-2009, 05:26 PM
The command .reset is the same as .fixme the only difference is that i fix your state with .reset instead of yourself fixing it with .fixme
An example in order you didn't understand me: .reset Nowocipki (Used by me) .fixme (Used by you)

Nowocipki
12-09-2009, 08:09 PM
Advice did good job:) i can use commands now:) thx a lot;) all of u :}

r10-
12-09-2009, 08:31 PM
Tread solved and locked, gl Nowocipki..

Regards, r10-