PDA

View Full Version : [ACCEPTED] Admin Application : MaKeDaS(s

MaKeDaS(s
12-09-2009, 06:28 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your name: Thanos Makedas

Your country: Greece [thessaloniki]

Spoken languages: greek,german,english !

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experience, playtimes and general info
i am playing every day games in the NoL channel and i have took a lot of experiences

Battle.Net Account: MaKeDaS(s

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: Yes i am in IDC and i am trying now on GrC

Your activity and average playtime each week: As i wrote i am playing every day and only in nol channel so i can provide them a lot of games.

How long you have been playing DotA: 3

Your ability to communicate with others: i have a good ability with my m8s in the game and ofc goodmannered.the most important this is.respect the users

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? I totally agrre with the rules.

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? Just ask to the host to mute me to get off my nerves and then i wisp him to unmute me and all fine

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks) i have no problems with anyone

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? hmm i am not think so.

thnx for your time

MaKeDaS(s
12-09-2009, 06:31 PM
Why do you want to be an Admin: From the first time i came in your channel i wanted to be an admin

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: a lot of games in the channel without leavers

A few things about yourself: i don't know anything t say :S

Totti
13-09-2009, 04:12 PM
+1...................... :)

gio(
27-09-2009, 08:00 PM
tn agapaw Tn make...:P

KiTz
29-09-2009, 02:50 PM
welcome