PDA

View Full Version : [TEST]PGC Rules

nTaBaTzIs_GR
13-09-2009, 04:38 PM
Because i saw many complains about the rules that have been given before some days.I talked with some staff of the PGC and made the rules from the start.Here they are:

A] ACCOUNT CREATION

Accounts:
Only 1 account is allowed per person unless given a valid reason. If you change your account or get a new account you must post on the PGC forums under General Chat and provide your reason for the name change.

You are considered multi-accounting if:
a1. You have more than 1 PGC account.
a2. You share your account with another player.

Players who directly or indirectly assist or conceal an individual in multiaccounting will receive a timeban or shitlist depending on the severity of the case.

B] CHANNEL RULES

Channel Activity:
You are not allowed to spam game names or channels for the purpose of recruiting players to a non-PGC league. You are, however, allowed to look for more players to fill your game or ask for another member who is vouched to PGC to come and replace you.
The only channels you can spam for games are (PGC - IGC - DGC)

* Required to behave kindly to others. The disagreements will be resolved in a decent understanding of the 2 sides.Flame + Caps in the channel are not allowed.
Any friction in the channel will be punished and those who participated in this well either started or not.

* The spaming is strictly prohibited. In other words, the incessant flow of messages and commands to the Bot will be punished strictly.

C] VENTRILO RULES

Ventrilo:
Official PGC Ventrilo server is vt.nolag.gr // 34225 // Pass:bomb

You must behave well.If you annoy someone in a bad way u may be punished.

D] MANNERS

Try to behave correctly. Offer constructive criticism despite insults. Better to ignore someone than flame him back. Do not ruin the game with aggressive style. If you experience a problem with a user of PGC report him, in forum user abuse or resolve the issue with some admin.

E] ABOUT WARNS

Limit of 100% warns per user. Reaching or exceeding the warn limit will result in an automatic shitlist.

F] EXPERIENCE FOR GAME

Each player starts out with 0 exp.Each player wins experience on the game even if he wins or loses.Experience is based upon team play,Kills,deaths and the items you have.Experience gained in lose is +10-45. Experience gained in win is +20-90. Depends on your rank

G] ABOUT GAME CREATION

For startgame, the default timeout on game creation is 450 seconds. The timeout on confim is 90 seconds. Timer extends if players fill up to 10, till someone signs out again.
For challenge, the default timeout on 1st pick is 450 seconds or game abort.

In challenges you can replace a person with someone else if both sides(The replace and the one who is being replaced)agree on switching.

Also if u sign in a game you have 3min to join it otherwise you will get warned.

H] GAME MODES

The modes that users can start the game with are the most common to everyone: -AP -AR -SD -RD
Only in challenge the game mode must be : -CM or -CD (the 2 captains must decide)
No bans in -RD mode anymore.
-ARDM mode must be a minimum of 30 lives. (All players must accept this mode before the game starts)
Users can't start anymore -CD mode.

I] LAG AND HOSTING

* If 2 or more players complaining about lag or spike and a new host is available, the game will be re-host.

* Players of the channel are encouraged but not imposed on them to do rehost if there is even one that lags to make the game better for everyone.

If the game was once rehost, will not happen again unless all players agree on this .

J] BEING AFK

Being afk more than 5 minutes is not allowed. Encouraged not to enter a game that might go afk. Will be treated as leave. To stay afk in an important point of the game, say when others do push and you have to defend you will be treated as if you were afk for 5 minutes.

K] PAUSING

Each team is entitled to a pause 5 minutes . To pause above the opponent team should agree to this.
Warn players on All Chat before pausing the game. Count down on All Chat before unpausing the game. Otherwise punishment for unsportsmanlike conduct may be issued.

Pausing is not allowed during hero picks in -rd mode. In other pick modes, a one minute pause is allowed during hero picks. This does not count against either team's five minute total pause time.

L] FORFEITING

You can forfeit if the group of 3 players agree to it or say when the leader + 1 more person in the same group. The game will then end with the opossite team winning the game. The 'ff' should be written in all chat.

Situations:

If the game is 5v5 , only 3/5 FF's are needed to end with result
If the game is 4v5 , only 2/4 FF's are needed to end with result
If the game is 3v5 , only 2/3 FF's are needed to end with result

M] NOOBPLAY

“Noobplay” is not punished under the rules of PGC except in extreme situations in which “noobplay” develops to “harassment” of the other players.

N] DRAW MATTER

End Draw Before 10:00 (gametime):
If there is a leave or DC in that time the team with the 4 players have the right to request END DRAW or they can keep playing.
Only 1 player is enough to end draw a game.
Anyone who tryies to take this rule for his advantage will be punished.

O] TRUANT COMMAND

Truant, Result Rules:
If a player doesn't show up to game within 3 minutes (or 5 minutes if the player asked for a wait) he/she must be truanted and game to be ended draw.
Ingame:
If a player leaves ingame u can truant him or report him on forums.If u truant him,he will get a timeban 240min and the game will be autoresulted to END DRAW

P] MUTE COMMAND

The game creator is not allowed to mute players. If he does so he will be punished and will be truanted(timebanned),except he has a reason that can be accepted.
The only reasons to use the mute commands are:

Spamming :
When someone keeps spamming much on All or even on Allies chat,you can mute him for 5 Minutes so he calms down.However if he continues spamming then you can !mute him again.(You must unmute him in 5min otherwise he can report you in User Abuse.)

Flaming:
When someone flames people for any reason(which most times is because the flamed person isnt playing good)then !mute him for 5 minutes.If he goes on then report him on the forums so the admins can warn him..(You must unmute him in 5min otherwise he can report you in User Abuse.)

Q] BUG ABUSING

Exploiting:
The exploitation of bugs will not be tolerated. This includes inducing fatal errors.Anyone using any of the bugs will be timebanned.

R] HEROS

Hero Selection:
There are no remakes for miss-picks. If you get a miss-pick you have to play it.The only possible remake can be accepted if you have misclicked any of the new characters(While captains agreed on auto banning them).

New Heroes(BatRider and Tauren Chieftain) are lifted and can only be auto-banned if both captains agree on auto-banning them.Else you can pick them if you want and play normally.

S] LEAVER’S HERO

a. The leaver's hero can be used only if the team is in a numerical disadvantage, otherwise it should be kept frozen at his circle of power.

b. The leaver hero's items can be sold or taken by another teammate.

c. The decision about the use or not of the leaver hero's items is based on the majority of teammates and in case of a draw the items should be sold.

d. For an item on the leaver’s hero to be taken by a player full team consent required.

T] ITEM RESTRICTION

t1)There are no item restrictions.
t2)There is no restriction on how many items of the same type a team can carry.

U] ITEM STEALING & ITEM DESTROYING

Item stealing and item destroying from ally heroes are forbidden on any circumstances.

V] BACKDOOR

“Backdoor” in clan PGC means the multiple hitting of a tower without the presence of allied creeps. For the base structures, creep presence is satisfied if there are generally creeps inside the base, not regarding the fact from which lane they entered (i.e. a Hero can hit a tower on a different lane even if the creeps have entered from another lane). If you started an attack with the support of your creeps and they died, you can continue that attack. You can hit a structure without the previous creeps support only if it is deniable.
DEFINITIONS :
Creeps "Enter the base" when they are upslope on their way into the base.
Creepsupport : The creeps are within 600 Range

W] CREEP SKIPPING & CREEP BLOCKING
Creep skipping & creep blocking are not restricted
BUT
Earthshaker is NOT ALLOWED to block creeps from entering inside the base OR from exiting the base. This means you are not allowed to block at the ramps which diverts the creep’s path from moving forward. However, stopping creeps with any hero is LEGAL as long as it doesn't block/trap lane to any serious degree (such as furion sprouting and tiny blocking with toss, the usage of BoT, etc.

nTaBaTzIs_GR
13-09-2009, 04:42 PM
I tried to made them as simple as i could so all users can understand them...

Best Regards

Force
13-09-2009, 04:54 PM
You may enter base from another lane as long as your creeps are in the enemy base? And also need an invis restriction concerning backdoor, like you maximum are allowed to be invis 10 seconds while creeps aren't there, and then you have to reenter base with creeps.

However, good job renewing them I hope you will inform the community over channel about new ruleset this time ~ Which clearly was a mistake not to do so last time

JuVe913
13-09-2009, 04:55 PM
First of all dont type it as ne PGC rules cause we havent accepted anything and we have to check it first..

I ll let admin team check it and critcise it..

KicA
13-09-2009, 05:05 PM
Well done nTaBaTzIs_GR. The rules are pretty simple and easy to follow. I approve these rules. Waiting for other staff members AND superiors to reply.

nTaBaTzIs_GR
13-09-2009, 05:15 PM
You may enter base from another lane as long as your creeps are in the enemy base? And also need an invis restriction concerning backdoor, like you maximum are allowed to be invis 10 seconds while creeps aren't there, and then you have to reenter base with creeps.

However, good job renewing them I hope you will inform the community over channel about new ruleset this time ~ Which clearly was a mistake not to do so last time

No u can't enter the base from an another lane without creep support only from the lane there are creeps.
And mb i will re edit about the invis .

Thx

Regards

D3athKnight
13-09-2009, 05:38 PM
+1 , approved and agree

C-Snoopie
13-09-2009, 05:43 PM
Where is the rule about:

CREEP STEALING

It's annoying how some team mate just comes and steals your creeps in woods.

nTaBaTzIs_GR
13-09-2009, 06:00 PM
Where is the rule about:

CREEP STEALING

Hmm why u write with such letters first of all?
And then if it happened to u once we can't ban or warn someone for a neutral.
Omg think before posting.

Regards

C-Snoopie
13-09-2009, 06:10 PM
Hmm why u write with such letters first of all?
And then if it happened to u once we can't ban or warn someone for a neutral.
Omg think before posting.

Regards

Let me quote a rule from #Dota.gc

Stealing neutral creeps from allied players is not allowed. A neutral creep camp ownership is given to the player who first damages a creep from that camp. When that player moves away from the camp then it is free again.

Now i beg you to think about it yourself before replying to me with nonsense.

koer
13-09-2009, 06:10 PM
Why so, i find it very annoying when people steal forest creeps from you.
Just warn that sucker.

nTaBaTzIs_GR
13-09-2009, 06:20 PM
Yes i have thought and this is a public league.
Many guys just because they are rookies act like that.There is no need to ban or warn them.
U can first explain them in a good way(If u can)
And then if he continues warn him.
Simple

Bli5teR
13-09-2009, 06:38 PM
Where is the rule about:

CREEP STEALING

xD

btw, i like the rules, gj

best regards

r10-
13-09-2009, 06:41 PM
Any of you read 'em? I guess 1 of 3 did... So please read whole post then say are they good or not, my oppinion alot of things missing but as tread says it's only test so we are here to edit it and to get most suitable rules for pgc users.

Regards, r10-

Little.Bug
13-09-2009, 07:56 PM
Ok so te rules are changed back again? Rule changes are that easy? I dont think anyone can follow this anymore.

And i really would like to see the julia/bd thread come to a good end. Since no admin is responding anymore. And it is quite it was not bd.

AvaTorOFpassIoN
14-09-2009, 12:46 AM
im quiet confused now, didnt juve just make 1 post? and now another post show up? about same

As Little.Bug said, :S

Bli5teR
14-09-2009, 12:35 PM
BTW plz add the RULE: NOT SHOWING UP in a signed game 10% warn!
its absolutely necessery
bc otherwise the ppl just replace themselfes, if they dont like their teams

best regards

AvaTorOFpassIoN
14-09-2009, 08:07 PM
BTW plz add the RULE: NOT SHOWING UP in a signed game 10% warn!
its absolutely necessery
bc otherwise the ppl just replace themselfes, if they dont like their teams

best regards

Bli still cant see the problem in this?, first juve make 1 rule and now another 1 makes 1, soon a 3nd "useR" going to make rule, and all you saying is "approved, i like it."

We need to start work as a Staff team, and take this in Admin room, because right now i think this leaping amoke, -.-

First of all i dont think an User should have right to make PGC rules, he could give suggestions in whisper etc, but not make a threat here.

2nd, this is somthing all in staff need 2 agreeing with, and such things i havnt seen yet.

Can i move Both PGC rules whos created now to Admin room

So we can sort things out, i dont think we can work like its now.

Regards, Martin.

Deathwhirl
15-09-2009, 07:36 AM
Users can't start anymore -CD mode.

What the heck is the point here?
Neutral creep stealing should also be prohibited.

Otherwise I approve these, well done mate =)

Little.Bug
15-09-2009, 10:17 AM
Yea i agree with deathwhirl. Here are my suggestions.

1) CD should be allowed, CM takes to long and should not be allowed.

2) Make the backdoor rules like dl rules: Add : " you must enterbase through the lane creep support is in "

3) Add anti creep-stealing rule.

4) Add a penalty for failing to join a game. (like -10 exp) Because the teams are made with a reason, and even if you have a good excuse (which often isn't there) there should be some penalty for messing up the balance.

Hope it's of some use..

LostMemory
15-09-2009, 10:44 AM
Little.Bug = GOD

I'm agree with this idiot ! ( The idiot = Little.BUG )

Little.Bug
15-09-2009, 10:58 AM
Little.Bug is a GOD

I'm agree with this idiot ! ( The idiot = Little.BUG )

Man your English is so sexy, nice pic btw.

p.s. And if the -exp isnt possible, something like when you .needrep you get a 1% warn or something. (or just if someone reports it the admin decides the penalty)

LostMemory
15-09-2009, 11:00 AM
Noo, i'm not agree about it !

Little.Bug
15-09-2009, 11:27 AM
Noo, i'm not agree about it !

With what? The 1% warning? Or that your pic is nice?

D3athKnight
15-09-2009, 12:44 PM
Thats enough i will close this topic for spamming .All will be ok not now,We are not machines ffs We will fix the rules soon.Calm down,For this time use this rules