PDA

View Full Version : [Ruined Game] Mr. ArcaneBoot-Sniper, the Suicidal ES and the indomitable 0/20 Rasta

caelum
06-12-2010, 05:11 AM
hi please pay close attention to Mr. ArcaneBoot-Sniper, the Suicidal ES and the indomitable 0/20 Sniper

request for ban/xp reset undo of the game or what ever is the penatly for ruining a game so hard

since the mymgn parser isnt working take a look here plox ^^

http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/25337

Pthirus_pubis
06-12-2010, 08:29 PM
ok before watching this could it be that it was a desync (if u dont know what this is click on a random thread and the chance is high that there will be an explanation)

or are u sure they fed on purpose

caelum
06-12-2010, 08:32 PM
yep es is all the time talking about "Fuck team i suicide now" or "Come and kill me" and stuff like that im also very positive that rasta fed too even though he never said it

Pthirus_pubis
07-12-2010, 02:45 PM
hmm i somehow cant watch the replay, when i open it warc3 starts and just goes in the standart menu instead of playing it ... someone else should try as well

caelum
07-12-2010, 11:47 PM
i added a link to another parser, maybe my upload was corrupted due to a router reset, anyway you can read the chat in this parser

Pthirus_pubis
07-12-2010, 11:54 PM
i added a link to another parser, maybe my upload was corrupted due to a router reset, anyway you can read the chat in this parser

well they all got pretty close to 0 exp, the only reasonable method for a punishment is exp reset, as banning by name is the same (they simply can create a new account with 0 exp so resetting their exp is the same deal), even if they would get banned by ip, ipīs are easy to change or get renewd every 24 hours anyway, so the only other method is banning the cd-key and only blizzard can do that

bottomline is, in div the only "ban"method is exp reset, but they already got pretty much zero exp, thats why safelow is such a shithole

Shakrina
08-12-2010, 11:51 AM
Yeah, reach xp to league, u will found the same tards :D, me or cde-chorlag for exemple ^^.

Pthirus_pubis
08-12-2010, 09:41 PM
Yeah, reach xp to league, u will found the same tards :D, me or cde-chorlag for exemple ^^.

y its rly not worth it safehigh is the place to have nice games

johnie_walk3r
16-12-2010, 10:22 PM
t ginete edw re pedia.,....