PDA

View Full Version : I can't understand what they said

Mae_Shirayuki
11-12-2010, 08:21 AM
In the "Fun Stuff" section, most of them tend to use other languages, not English. =_=!

Prodotaexe
11-12-2010, 09:17 AM
In the "Fun Stuff" section, most of them tend to use other languages, not English. =_=!

^^

Mae_Shirayuki
11-12-2010, 01:23 PM
Why don't have rules for poster to use English coz' English is international language. Am I right? Or Wrong?

Spaw_Belanidia
11-12-2010, 09:07 PM
hmmm.. i think most ppl are GREEK in this site.. and if you check some previous posts no1 speak english .. so i think english is not the international languange for this site..!

Cassiopeia
13-12-2010, 04:52 PM
English is the most commonly spoken language internationally, but that doesnt mean that it is supposed to be used everywhere. This forum section is by a vast majority greek, and we write in that language :)

Lypamai-Sygnwmi
13-12-2010, 07:23 PM
English is the most commonly spoken language internationally, but that doesnt mean that it is supposed to be used everywhere. This forum section is by a vast majority greek, and we write in that language :)

All people in the world speak english..Not Greek..But i believe that we are a greek site and we must support greek :/

Cassiopeia
13-12-2010, 09:03 PM
All people in the world speak english..Not Greek..But i believe that we are a greek site and we must support greek :/

When you say ALL?! Does your grandma speak english? Should she?

ALL HAIL BRITANNIA!

ALL HAIL LELOUCH!