View Full Version : Shakrina - rmk abuser and more

imbaud
11-12-2010, 12:44 PM
every time i pick techies he does rmk or some shit like below

replay of a game which he tries to ruin by deliberately giving fb and leaving

also when he decides his team got outpicked he can rmk

Bobby_gBG
13-12-2010, 06:48 PM
If I know someone is weak techies I do the same every time - RMK and RMK.

PS: I don't know how good are u, just that is also my principle.

imbaud
15-12-2010, 02:07 AM
i got to exp allowing me to play league games by playing techies, and there is no league rule stating techies is forbidden or sth, so such rmk abuser should be punished, especially he did give fb on purpose and left as shown on replay

o.O]Mentiroso
15-12-2010, 04:26 PM
rmk abuse is kinda cheap, because doesn't it show that you are skilled if you even win a game by a "bad" pick like techies ?? and does techie really can ruin a whole game? i guess not
even a really fucking godforsaken noob holy shit fucker newcomer techie player which plays his first game can lay mines and suicid and get a max score of 0-20 if even possible.
and believe me... i saw guys that fail much harder with heroes like potm, es or admiral which YOU guys would rate as " good " heroes maybe.
and the really weak guys, are you, because you go rmk and don't let them stand even a CHANCE of showing their skill while you show by urself having no skill at all.

greets

... p.s.: i dont really want to offend you, just tellin the truth that rmk'ing because a hero pick is really weak, if u want to show me the opposite feel free to message me and we can play a 5n5 clanwar / funwar... if u have a clan ;)

chlamy
15-12-2010, 04:41 PM
Thern he lost more xp than if he just left before fb.....
If u don't trust your team picks it s notmal to leave... giving enemy the fb before leaving is just kiddish but who really cares....

Shakrina
16-12-2010, 02:39 AM
Techies is not an hero, techies is a joke from icefrog. You pick techies as my mate, i rmk. You repick techies, i dont rmk, i just fuck you ^^.

o.O]Mentiroso
16-12-2010, 04:30 PM
this case ur right, hes really... AN HERO
http://dogmaticapathy.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/an-hero-2.jpg

if u dont know what that means, forget it or google it but rather forget it....

back to topic: nope techies is a good hero he has big lane control and can prevent ganks by just getting picked and anyway he can push / farm good and fast which makes him gettin nice. he also has a high instant damage output and allows to see forward how enemies will move , because nobody will move obviously. just think about it b4 you blame if you have no idea about the sense of any hero.

johnie_walk3r
16-12-2010, 10:15 PM
just one more retard that rmk games..

Shakrina
17-12-2010, 04:08 AM
Will never care of anything from the mouth of a tard who think techies is a good hero... vs noobs no gem and no disabler.

chlamy
17-12-2010, 07:47 AM
I can perfectly understand u rmk a game with a noob picking techie...I do it too
But the new shakrina funny game is to join DIV game and afk'ing all game (not picking any hero) but being careful not to be kicked by watching the game...
The reason he wanted revenge on one of the guy in the team
The result : a game 4v5.....
Dont want to say more than it is really annoying to have selfish stupid kids with high xp in this league who doesn't care about wasting the time of everyone just to get a personal revenge.....
Wr could not end the game as one of the opposite team who was aware of shakrina s behaviour commited suicide....
Shakrina get a life .....