PDA

View Full Version : suggestion for balance....

SomeCoolGuy
14-12-2010, 02:44 AM
its really anoying that u have different gaming level,so instead of putting points to determine how good u play,just let people do it...the idea is to have around 5 different levels which people choose for themselves,for example:
"total noob"-the most noob players who barely have any idea how to play
"light noob"-they know the basics...
and so on u got the idea,and I know alot of people like to think themselves as pros but its better then nothing,and more important thing is dont make the title name look so bad so they dont feel like suckers choosing noob titles(make pro, mega pro etc).I think this is the best balance ever could be in public servers

MoonArch
14-12-2010, 02:09 PM
Yes, nice suggestion

Gruufhai
14-12-2010, 06:58 PM
Literally pointless in my eyes.

Lypamai-Sygnwmi
14-12-2010, 07:05 PM
its really anoying that u have different gaming level,so instead of putting points to determine how good u play,just let people do it...the idea is to have around 5 different levels which people choose for themselves,for example:
"total noob"-the most noob players who barely have any idea how to play
"light noob"-they know the basics...
and so on u got the idea,and I know alot of people like to think themselves as pros but its better then nothing,and more important thing is dont make the title name look so bad so they dont feel like suckers choosing noob titles(make pro, mega pro etc).I think this is the best balance ever could be in public servers

NO use suggestion..I think that noone will pick a lvl... :S

kizo
18-12-2010, 02:38 AM
That is the main problem. Everybody thinks they are godlike.