16-09-2009, 03:59 AM
Personal Info

Your name: Alexandros

Your country: Greece

Spoken languages: Greek - English

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: Dreiko.

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: When i used to play more often Grc

Your activity and average playtime each week: 20 hours at least

How long you have been playing DotA: 5-6 years

Your ability to communicate with others: Considering the fact that "communication" is a necessity in my job, i think i have this area covered

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? : I agree to follow the rules of the NoL league

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure : I can pretty much adapt to any situation treating it with a sense of humor and i can surely restrain myself whatever happens.

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks) : Surely their suggestions will be in the best interest of the channel so why not, no problem.

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? : Anyone who wants to vouch for me can !sup me

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional) Don't have a mic at the time , but i will be soon getting one so there shouldn't be a problem

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin: Want to offer the opportunity to those who want to play decent games to do so. Also want to "tip" the balance over to the good admins in this channel .

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: Have played numerous games in this League and i would like to see it prosper cause its a good effort . I have to offer my experience in a lot of areas plus i fully endorse the meaning "It's just a game"

A few things about yourself: Been through a thousand waves :)

Additional information: Logic > All

xak
16-09-2009, 07:54 AM
SUPPORT TON DREIKO

Exoume pai3ei mazi para polla games poly kala MANNERS kai apo dota kanei ta PANTA.!

methismenoArni
16-09-2009, 12:07 PM
mpori na eise kai o kaliteros dotter tou kosmou alla me 2% activity dn prokite...

strid3r
16-09-2009, 01:12 PM
mpori na eise kai o kaliteros dotter tou kosmou alla me 2% activity dn prokite...

asto re file ama den anevaseis activity opos leei kai o alexis de kaneis tpt
oso kalos player kai na sai

Dreiko
16-09-2009, 02:07 PM
I will reply in English since i posted it with a EN prefix.
You are correct i don't have a large post count but i only post when i am needed to, i don't like spamming plus i also work so that limits my free time. It's a factor yes but i don't know if it's the most important one.

RaZz
16-09-2009, 06:09 PM
!Support poli kalos paixtis xD

DiSaStRouS
16-09-2009, 08:04 PM
dreiko nmzw me 8imasai tr teleutaia pai3ame arketa games mazi.....eisai enas katapliktikos paixtis p tha prosferei sigoura me kala manners alla prepei na anebaseis activity opws s lene gt alliws to exases....

SouL-HarVeSteR
17-09-2009, 03:51 AM
!support poly kalos paiktis me kala manners ...aksizei !

sporos21
17-09-2009, 04:38 AM
!Support Kalos pextis me kala manners ..oso gia activity pistebo 8a to anebasi siga siga :)) gl m8

Warjo
17-09-2009, 05:16 AM
Strong player, and excellent character. He deserves admin rights. He's been a forum user for quite some time, occasionally he checks the forums also but replies only when needed or when he is interested in something.
I don't think forum activity is the main factor in recruiting admins any more after some discusses we had in meetings.
He is also a very active player and you can tell by taking a look at his gamestats-rankings.

No need to mention more he is so getting my !support :)

AvG.
17-09-2009, 08:26 AM
Anevase activity kai prospa8ise 3ana...kali tuxi gia tote..

Neonpasxx
17-09-2009, 10:39 AM
Great player. When he joins the opposite team i know from the start there will be an interesting game going on. Also never caused a problem whatsoever in any of my games. Gl mate

+1 support!

BLACK.n.WHITE
17-09-2009, 02:50 PM
The last days we have played some games Vs and he was a good opponent and a good player ,mannered and did not cause a problem at any case ,so there is goes +1 to u mate :D .

meepeises
19-09-2009, 03:18 AM
kalos paixtis kai den ton exw dei pote na vrizei i na einai neuriasmneos... nomizw epezes palia kai gdb kai se thimamai apo kei mallon... +1 apo mena

KiTz
19-09-2009, 11:30 AM
That's true, activity may be a factor in recruiting new admins, but not the main factor.

Dreiko is a decent person (from what i've heard at least) so he's more than welcome in the admin team.