PDA

View Full Version : Why did I get score reset?

Sexy.boi
23-12-2010, 04:40 AM
Hi, I made a new account Sexy.boi, maybe a month ago and i got 12-13k (105-78 w/l).
In last 10 games maybe, I was accused for mh even though I never had it. I got score reset to 0. I believe admins reseted it cause of those accuses. How can I prove that I'm correct?
Even though few scenes may look like I have mh, it's only logic.

1. Storm pick up inv, and heading to us in mid and we saw him while going inv.
I saw leoric then heading nearer to us. I have dust. Of course I'll use it, always a person gets inv, he goes near opponents and wait for his team. I use it and they accuse me for mh.

2. I attacked bone with batrider, I use dust. Few seconds later He has around 100hp, and dust disappered. I do sticky napalm in the direction he was going. I see number which means I shot him, and I do flamebreak opponent creeps (I was catching him) and kill him with creeps. Again they accuse me for mh.
I don't remember if there was anymore accusations.
What can I do to get my score back?

---------- Post added at 03:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 AM ----------

Ok I found an answer that has nothing to do with mh accusations. Some guy tricked me and showed I destroyed his items. http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?58205-sexy.boi&p=398789#post398789
:/
How poor.