Your country:
Greece

Student

Spoken languages:
Greek,English,a bit of German
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account:Dn_eiMai_BaNneD

Former experience and/or safelisted channels:eleos,clan nol,clan priv,dl,ggc,rgc

Your activity and average playtime each week:about 20 hours per week

Which time of the day you usually play:mostly in the evenings,but sometimes(mostly on weekends) I also play in the morning

How long you have been playing DotA:for something more than 2 years

Your ability to communicate with others:very good i think,i never had any special problems and i can easily make friends

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them?
yes,i have read them since i started playing in clan nol

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure?
Dota is a game and i dont think i should be pressured while playing a game,i try to have fun

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks)
obviously not.

Is there anyone who can vouch for you?
there are some,but i dont know if they will come

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional)
sadly not,because of the lack of microphone

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin:i would really like to make my offer in this project and i could
do it by offering more games in the users.also,i will do my best so everything is in order in my games and everyone obeys the rules

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us:i meet all of the requirements,so i dont see why not

A few things about yourself:
as i have already said,i am a 16 years old student.My hobbies are computer games,basketball,cooking.
Additional information:i think i have covered everything i should,thank you for your time.

Glifitzouri
23-12-2010, 08:09 PM
+1 αξίζει για admin έχει πάρα πολύ καλά μαννερς και είναι καλός player πιστέυω θα είναι πολύ καλος admin , καλή επιτυχία!!!

ksaplostras
09-01-2011, 06:12 PM
Welcome!!!

Παρακαλώ να διαβαστούν προσεκτικά τα rules (http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?41368-Battle.Net%C2%AE-Channel-%E2%80%9CClan-NoL%E2%80%9D-Rules-and-Terms) και τα πρόσθετα (http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?42214-10-Issues-that-NoL-Admins-Should-be-Aware-of).