PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED]pgc7869 - Backdoor

Blackened
16-09-2009, 11:58 PM
Accused User Account : Orlandro-

Game Name : pgc7869

Offence of User : Backdoor at around 44min scourge right tower near shop.

Hostbot : da-vip-01

Sry about my language ingame, hole team was angry on atropos for the fact he didnt help us as he should.

Blackened
17-09-2009, 01:10 AM
Having problems with replay so if anyone can plz close this thread :/

AvaTorOFpassIoN
17-09-2009, 01:11 AM
i watched replay

i think it was backdoor,

But i wont say for sure after i can see some other staff member replying

Regards, Martin.

Blackened
17-09-2009, 01:18 AM
I wanted to edit my post and accidently lost the replay :/
Thx for attention anyway :)

D3athKnight
17-09-2009, 09:25 AM
Isaw pgc7869 was draw, but it is unfair .So,if he did backdoor i will score to scourge ,so i didhnt see the replay can u upload it? or i deny it .Btw martin, i deleted ur warn cause Where IS the replay and the backdoor is 50% warn not 20

Blackened
17-09-2009, 11:29 AM
Can't get it back I'm afraid, I did not save it. I took the lastreplay witch is created after each game. But then I had another game so it was replaced :/

JuVe913
17-09-2009, 12:17 PM
Here is the replay...

AvaTorOFpassIoN
17-09-2009, 12:28 PM
Isaw pgc7869 was draw, but it is unfair .So,if he did backdoor i will score to scourge ,so i didhnt see the replay can u upload it? or i deny it .Btw martin, i deleted ur warn cause Where IS the replay and the backdoor is 50% warn not 20

i never gave any warns because he deleted replay, im waiting for more replys of admins before i giving any warns :p

Regards, Martin.

Abdul_Alhazred
17-09-2009, 01:03 PM
Isaw pgc7869 was draw, but it is unfair .So,if he did backdoor i will score to scourge0

score scourge? I dont think that would be appropriate. I mean we got a game drawed which we would have won else (we can't controle the idiocy of a teammate) - I wrote a thread at rules and announcments cus of this game. It would be great if someone could edit rules, wo its a clear thing what happens in case of a bd.

Blackened
17-09-2009, 01:14 PM
According to the rules any abuse results in automatic win for the opposite team if i'm not wrong. Bd and leaver-use count into this not?

JuVe913
17-09-2009, 01:25 PM
It was a BD as i saw(Correct me if i am wrong) and i ll let other admins change the result whenever possible

Abdul_Alhazred
17-09-2009, 02:36 PM
"V] BACKDOOR

“Backdoor” in clan PGC means the multiple hitting of a tower without the presence of allied creeps. For the base structures, creep presence is satisfied if there are generally creeps inside the base, not regarding the fact from which lane they entered (i.e. a Hero can hit a tower on a different lane even if the creeps have entered from another lane). If you started an attack with the support of your creeps and they died, you can continue that attack. You can hit a structure without the previous creeps support only if it is deniable.
DEFINITIONS :
Creeps "Enter the base" when they are upslope on their way into the base.
Creepsupport : The creeps are within 600 Range"

Problem is, that there is no consequence listed for BD (for leaver use it says its autowin). Rule-edit is neccessary i think.

Little.Bug
17-09-2009, 02:39 PM
Watch it! Calm down! Don't start about the rules! Or this thread will be closed without further notice!....

Just saying...

No where in the rules it says that bd is punished with auto loss. Which ofc is logical since giving away autoloss for 2 hits bd is mental...

Deathwhirl
17-09-2009, 03:04 PM
That is BD so someone will handle the punishments etc. I hope.

Blackened
17-09-2009, 03:11 PM
Rules are important in this case, read the one about leaver-use. Is sais that when u use for instance a zeus leaver ( all items sold/shared), some1 uses his ulti once, according to the rule its autowin for the opposite team. I suggest the rule concerning punishement for BD should be changed like Abdul said.

Blackened
17-09-2009, 03:15 PM
Watch it! Calm down! Don't start about the rules! Or this thread will be closed without further notice!....

Just saying...

No where in the rules it says that bd is punished with auto loss. Which ofc is logical since giving away autoloss for 2 hits bd is mental...

There is difference between 2 hits of bd on purpose and 2 hits that were due to autoatack, in this case the rep clearly show that sniper did it on purpose. And I think the number of hits is irrelevant, you could argue in the same way about 3-4 hits, so why not for entire tower hp then?

D3athKnight
17-09-2009, 03:39 PM
No need to spam in this topic.Thats i will say my decision now.I saw the replay and i am fully agree with bd orlando- hits 3- and he will get warn 30% for this backdooring and i will score to scourge

Thx for posting

Topic!SOLVED