PDA

View Full Version : Shakrina ruining another game with AFK abuse - not picking hero.

Bobby_gBG
24-12-2010, 09:40 AM
So Lets start chronologically.

The time is 9:00
There is only play all games - and only 1 game is full, others are empty and stay that way.

First he stays as GM in the game, not starting for 10 minutes. He don't like 1 of the players, but instead of leaving the game (as I do when I'm GM and don't like my team), he just ruins DIV for all of us.
Then I suggest that we move to another game, and leave him be.

WE all move, but then when he is alone he also comes, and continue to not start.

In the end a GM with higher than his exp comes and starts the game.
So Shakrina just AFK the whole game, abusing "too good stats to be kicked", not picking hero, and using circle to reset AFK counter, thus ruining it completely.

HANS this way shakrina totally disabled DIV for 1 hour - making it impossible for anyone to play DIV for the time, when he went in the fullest game and didn't started, at a time when there were so few people. that we can't make 2 games full.

And then he just AFK ruining the game when we finally started.

This is absolutely unacceptable.

Please reduce his exp to 5k so he must go back to safehigh, and that he is not a GM in the near future.
A lesson must be thought, or he will continue to drive more and more people away from DIV