PDA

View Full Version : Shakrina SECOND AFK ABUSE

archgivi
24-12-2010, 09:42 AM
Here is my earlier post, on Shakrina abusing afk counter and not picking a hero
http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?54703-AFK-abuse-by-Shakrina-%28the-time-has-come-to-ban-him%29

Today it happened again. Flame for hero picks, and afk abuse.

As we can all see, the hans2 idea of making 10 rmk counter higher, was not enough. So this time, i say u reset his exp. Let him be kicked out of games for a while, cause he has low exp. It is very annoying. Imho it will teach him a lesson, or, at least, shield other people from playing with him. I mean srsly... this has to stop.

I really don't understand, why hans2 didnt reset his exp the last time.... but hey, he is the admin, i guess he makes the decisions. But if shakrina doesn't get exp reset this time, it is going to be obvious, that there is a hardcore lobby system on DIV league.
I mean exp resetting people who are "maphackers" which is quite difficult to prove, happens. Not reseting someone, who is a tard in general, at the same time, brings a lot of suspicion.

Give me your feedback people.

hans2
24-12-2010, 12:49 PM
I will soon change bot so you can kick people when they are afk wether they move fountain or not

Warlock.ToJ
24-12-2010, 01:20 PM
And how can the bot know that?? Oo

archgivi
24-12-2010, 03:15 PM
that's great hans. No more afk abuses.....

But um.... what about punishing shakrina?

Bobby_gBG
24-12-2010, 07:38 PM
HANS this way shakrina totally disabled DIV for 1 hour - making it impossible for anyone to play DIV for the time, when he went in the fullest game and didn't started, at a time when there were so few people. that we can't make 2 games full.
The time was 9:00
There is only play all games - and only 1 game was full, others are empty and stay that way.

First he stays as GM in the game, not starting for 10 minutes. He don't like 1 of the players, but instead of leaving the game (as I do when I'm GM and don't like my team), he just ruins DIV for all of us.
Then I suggest that we move to another game, and leave him be.

WE all move, but then when he is alone he also comes, and continue to not start.

In the end a GM with higher than his exp came and started the game.

Please reduce his exp to 5k so he must go back to safehigh, and that he is not a GM in the near future.
A lesson must be thought, or he will continue to drive more and more people away from DIV

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

I will soon change bot so you can kick people when they are afk wether they move fountain or not
Then he will just move around his hero, which will stay only at fountain.

The calculation for the "too good stats" must also include the k:d:a compared to the time.

If someone has 0:0:0 in the 10+ minute, it is just not normal.

robby95
25-12-2010, 12:40 AM
xp reset for that bastard ? good joke. I forgot to save the replay, but there was a game in which he stated that although he does a lot of sh** to ruin other peoples' games ( over ~1k games and only 14k xp ? I did more in just 100), he knows hans (or some members of clan div, can't recall) personally and won't reset his xp because of it. He was also bragging about it giving examples of what worse things he did and he still didn't get his xp reset. So you can stop asking for xp resets, even on bnet you find these types of connections to bring bad people to supposedly good games.

Edit: since I've been playing on these servers, I've seen shakrina rmk abuse a lot of times just because he didn't like the picks, or other times because he saw he was going to get first blooded, paused and quit just before he died ... so draw.

hans2
25-12-2010, 04:13 AM
HANS this way shakrina totally disabled DIV for 1 hour - making it impossible for anyone to play DIV for the time, when he went in the fullest game and didn't started, at a time when there were so few people. that we can't make 2 games full.
The time was 9:00
There is only play all games - and only 1 game was full, others are empty and stay that way.

First he stays as GM in the game, not starting for 10 minutes. He don't like 1 of the players, but instead of leaving the game (as I do when I'm GM and don't like my team), he just ruins DIV for all of us.
Then I suggest that we move to another game, and leave him be.

WE all move, but then when he is alone he also comes, and continue to not start.

In the end a GM with higher than his exp came and started the game.

Please reduce his exp to 5k so he must go back to safehigh, and that he is not a GM in the near future.
A lesson must be thought, or he will continue to drive more and more people away from DIV

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

Then he will just move around his hero, which will stay only at fountain.

The calculation for the "too good stats" must also include the k:d:a compared to the time.

If someone has 0:0:0 in the 10+ minute, it is just not normal.

i already updated bots
its now easy to kick real afk abuser

Bobby_gBG
25-12-2010, 09:53 AM
Edit: since I've been playing on these servers, I've seen shakrina rmk abuse a lot of times just because he didn't like the picks, Well that's not a RMK abuse, that is stopping a game that is obvious you will lose. I do it also. 50 exp penaly is acceptable for that.

On the other hand, 50 is too small of a penalty for someone who RMK 3-4-5 games per day, but that is in another topic, as I suggested to make RMK counter be reduced slower than now.

imbaud
26-12-2010, 02:42 AM
some time ago i posted replay when shakrina did go gave first blood on purpose and left, cause he decided rmk is not enough punishment for me picking techies

there was some time few days ago when he did play with me as techies and we won these games, also he tried picking techies first and repick with me on team, but lately, probably cause i owned him so much playing against him, he doesnt like techies again and is doing it over and over afk or rmk or giving fb and leaving or waiting fb and leaving

what can i say, game names say -ap, and there is no rule not to pick any heroes, i got my exp playing techies and i dont see one reason i shouldnt play techies, on the other hand i see many reasons to somehow punish and what i thought is against the rules massive abuse from a player named Shakrina

imbaud
26-12-2010, 02:18 PM
last night he ruined 2 more games, in one he actually picked pudge and suicided (cause someone rmk just the game before when he said he wont play), he decided it is unacceptable to rmk game he wants to ruin, then was around all the time never afking more then 1m in a 40m game talking some trash now and then

imbaud
26-12-2010, 09:42 PM
and again and again few more games ruined by him

KesegiBrotheRs
28-12-2010, 04:06 PM
same here shakrina played like 4 5 games with me same result!

chlamy
30-12-2010, 10:28 AM
Ok I ve readen the posts and I did not see any defending shakrina...At least he got a consensus !
Noone wants to play with such a moron in league......
Sometimes it is good to show tard kids that having points do not make them godlike....
A reset would be a good lesson for kiddy Naabkrina

Btw I also got 2 games in which he just afk and made us loose cause he did not like someone in our team... we should have ended but people did not think he was serious until first blood...

Make him safelow I m sure he will think more before to waste others time !

o.O]Mentiroso
30-12-2010, 07:38 PM
well he only goes afk if u fail to pick xD ( or get techie :P )
but he really sucks hard too , i played a game with him where he was huskar and had 0/8 or sth after12 minutes .. he went woods lol ^^ explanation: omg they hate me use all ultis etc...

hes just not in the niveau of a league player, maybe he should just stay in safelow :D

Bobby_gBG
30-12-2010, 08:54 PM
Whatever, safehigh is much more interesting, and so less morons...

Warlock.ToJ
31-12-2010, 07:53 PM
Indeed Shakrina should be permanently banned from DIV, since exp reset isn't enough for such a kind of player... He does not even deserve a warcraft 3 cd key in my eyes. His only point in his life is ruin games to annoy other players, what's interesting in that?

Schiggy
01-01-2011, 05:25 PM
Aha, he destroy games. But he is one reason why div-league forum is still standing on. So think again about him.

hans2
01-01-2011, 05:29 PM
well rmk costs now more exp
rmk counter dont get reset now that easy
kick afk is more easy now
i hope that now all are happy

Bobby_gBG
01-01-2011, 05:43 PM
well rmk costs now more exp
rmk counter dont get reset now that easy
kick afk is more easy now
i hope that now all are happy
How kick faster? lvl 7 is not soon enough . needs to be 5. maybe u done now?
Cause if it is still level 7, first blood will be drawn 100% before all players reach lvl 7, so kick impossible for RMK.

The Best achievable - to kick him after FIRST BLOOD and to lose the game after...

ElemenT_
08-01-2011, 12:02 AM
Ohh skakrina. He/she is a DIV celebrity