PDA

View Full Version : unvouch FarmWithMe-_^

TITS!
27-12-2010, 05:21 PM
player : FarmWithMe-_^ (with ffs prefix in nick)

reasons : controling my hero, after i told him once to stop it on cro language and he did it again after i warned him, BTW IM SRY that i used non english, but i had to explain it to him on faster way to stop it, coz im 150% alergic on this !!

+

trashtalking all fuckin game ...

timestamps: around 1:00 he takes first spell on my heroe...
around 16:00 he activates heal to heal himself...

replay : attached

btw: my name on replay is samir coz of garena ... its bug or smthing...

^^PDP[R3tRoX]
27-12-2010, 06:20 PM
[/COLOR]Nice game by necro and pugna gg wp .... and pro doc pulling up line so warlock can come near creeps and farm, that fucked up game. Warlock could be lvl 1 until 7-8 minutes but doc is to low to know that.. Farm ask doc to hil him , doc didnt and ofc he hil himself... rly nice report xD, and btw samir flame and curse farm on croatian :D not farm him

Ragnesis
27-12-2010, 07:23 PM
;402573'][/COLOR]Nice game by necro and pugna gg wp .... and pro doc pulling up line so warlock can come near creeps and farm, that fucked up game. Warlock could be lvl 1 until 7-8 minutes but doc is to low to know that.. Farm ask doc to hil him , doc didnt and ofc he hil himself... rly nice report xD, and btw samir flame and curse farm on croatian :D not farm him

All of this, and I understood about half of it, is irelevant. I'll now watch the replay and see about share abuse.

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

farmwithme-_^ is now timebanned from this channel until 18:10 on 24/01/2011

And Tits, no matter how good the intentions, please speak english next time. Warned.

Stu
28-12-2010, 11:28 AM
Thread closed.