PDA

View Full Version : Leavers and low points

kizo
28-12-2010, 05:35 PM
Hello,

As i can see there are alot of people with points below 1400 and it`s hard to find a game with the lowest score 1500. People prefer to kick the ones who do not go !ready instead of votekicking people who have 1300 points. Dunno in this situation if the leaver flag in still efficient.

Regards

kizo

x_T_c
28-12-2010, 07:47 PM
Well, i am talking to sir-rogers much times ago, about this leaver flag, that can help us much... Anyway, every reported leaver on ban request section is timebaned one day or more , depents how much games he leaves before, or how much times he is timebaned before. Also, always when i have free time i am checking this http://stats.rankedgaming.com/stats/channel.php?c=19&page=121 , last page of rgc pub ladder. There is much guys who leave much games, and i am timebaning this guys. Also, this working every rgc staff too.

kizo
28-12-2010, 07:54 PM
I didn`t think of the last page of the player list. It would be great for admins the option to arrange the player list by the disconnect criteria ascending or descending.

Regards

kizo

NeC.madchen
28-12-2010, 08:03 PM
As i said would be nice to have command like !leaverate

Frag(-_-)Artist
30-12-2010, 01:31 AM
Actually we should maybe start BANNING the leavers instead warning or 1d timeban.

For example there was report on whole clan leaving games when it does not goes so well and they all had like 1d ban when admin also claims its not first time they leave.

LOLZ for this kind of people COMPBAN hammer ASAP.

Get back to old times > you leave/ruin/flame whatewher 1w, you leave 2nd time 2w ban 3nd leave 1mt ban.

This would learn people to do not fucking ruin games.