18-09-2009, 06:00 PM
Personal Info

Your name: Giwrgos

Your country: Greece

Spoken languages: Greek,English,French

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: DoMin0.

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: pros, pgc, gdb, gr, grc2 kai arketa akoma

Your activity and average playtime each week: 25-30 hours per week

How long you have been playing DotA: I play dota for 3,5 years

Your ability to communicate with others: I am very good to communicate with other ppl..

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? Of course..i agree with them..!

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? I stay calm..

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks) No,at list to undestand what they mean..

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? I habe played with good players..many of them can vouch in my application..

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional) I am as active in ventrilo as in B.net..

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin: Because i will host good games and i will make this channel better with my experience in gaming..

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: I can help i think with my experience..i want to be an admin so much and i will not make mystakes..

A few things about yourself: High skilled player ^ ^..If somebody want to learn something for my self just /w me!!

Additional information: Wish me good luck!!

sporos21
18-09-2009, 08:10 PM
Exw peksi arketa games mazi t , k fanhke kalos player :) ..Apo manners eitan kalos !support ,,, gl m8 :)

Warjo
18-09-2009, 08:36 PM
Παίξαμε κανα δυο φορές μαζί.. την πρώτη με ζάλισε αρκετά για μια περίπτωση των rules τα οποία δεν υπάρχουν στην NoL μέχρι που τον έκανα και mute... Αμα τα διάβασες (όπως λες στο application σου) παραδέξου λοιπόν το λάθος σου και εξήγησε γιατί δεν ισχύει αυτό που έλεγες και απο εμένα έχεις support.

Αν η γνώση των rules δεν είναι σημαντική για έναν admin τότε τι είναι;

Κατά τα άλλα αρκέτα active player.

KiTz
18-09-2009, 09:13 PM
Πέρασε ένας μήνας από το application το οποίο έγινε reject? όχι, δεν πέρασε

κλειδώνει