PDA

View Full Version : Unban [Br0]^Pw[N]eR^ and demote FEAR.inCarnate`

pwneR^
02-01-2011, 07:08 PM
My comp is banned w/o any proof by FEAR.inCarnate` he just listened to his friend "Frag(-_-)Artist" who constantly accuse and flamme me all time, so please fix this as fast as possible u can... and demote or warn FEAR.inCarnate` i have to play some tournaments.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=52m9sk&s=7

Frag(-_-)Artist
02-01-2011, 08:01 PM
Im very sorry, your fogclicks from diff replayes is all bug and !baninfo saying banned for MH from dr.com + dr.inhouse by STU is not evidence at all.

Hall of shame crytopic

pwneR^
02-01-2011, 08:05 PM
Like i said you, give me that pictures or replays where i clicked in fog except my click on SF when i got comp ban... i agree with that ban becouse i had bug and i didnt wanted to fix it, btw why FEAR banned this comp w/o any proofs ???

Mephisto
02-01-2011, 09:58 PM
you are banned from dr.com and inhouse and stu! not only head-admin of dota rank he is an rgc staff to, i hope he can explain and tell us here if u deserve to get computer ban or no, for me i didn't c the replay i can't judge on you

Frag(-_-)Artist
02-01-2011, 10:36 PM
He is just avoiding compban by diff computer. Thats all what happen.

And yet he is that stupid to telling me he never cheated when !baninfo saying he did.

pwneR^
03-01-2011, 12:11 AM
Guys c`mon -.- unban this PC its not mine.... I agree with compban on my PC but why FEAR banned this 1 -.- he saw my ban history and thats all....... so UNFAIR!

Frag(-_-)Artist
03-01-2011, 12:41 AM
You admins are so unfair, you banned his mommy computer :-(

pwneR^
03-01-2011, 12:55 AM
OK! This has gone beyond measure, I'll tell you all what I think about you! You're miserable, pathetic and you dont have your life so you have to f**k up someone else's! Leave me alone serioslly WHATS WRONG WITH YOU ??? I JUST WANNA PLAY DOTA IN FREE TIME! I "CHEATED" ONLY FEW TIMES AND I STOPPED IT WHEN I GOT BANNED SO I JUST WANTED NEW START AND ONE MORE CHANCE TO PLAY ON THIS CLIENT!
Please guys, unban my both computers GOD DAMN...... I will do all what you want!

x_T_c
03-01-2011, 12:58 AM
Well, i know history about this guy... This is 2 brothers, with 2 computers. After getting banned because of mh ( and his story that its bug ), bro^pwner start to play from brothers pc. From my side, and my eyes i think that his brother dont desereve this ( i mean this other computer ban ). Anyway, there is much ppl who is reporting on you pwner :( So, i will Close this thread because this going nowhere.
Denied