PDA

View Full Version : Improving Client

bitchgotraped
05-01-2011, 02:01 PM
Hello,
Well I as a beta-tester and some what of a coder looked through the client and got some suggestions.

Point system should be viewed from the client.
Example on the right side on the client all usernames are listed. Points should go like that

Username - 1500
Username 2 - 1501
...etc

Another thing people should view points of the signing players that are attempting to sign-in.

There are alot of vouch abuse I suppose, so users should have the potential to unvouch themselves from a specific channel.

I don't view much active staff responsible for cheaters using applications such as maphack/dream dota. So gamers will be really playing safe/real dota and not an abusive game.

Adding some what of a google ad on the client to help RGC pay all server expenses.

Moving the forum to the original website http://rankedgaming.com/

Adding profile interface for each user were they can login/change password/add friends/customize clan.

Adding a subdomain under rankedgaming where gamers can upload and show off and talk about there replays/games played on RGC

Thank You,

Antidepresiv
08-01-2011, 06:00 PM
All of those things that you have mentioned in the post above are in the "works" so to say. The new website and forums for rgc are almost finished, and they will go live soon. As for the points, point systems, and point display, i think Rogers is working on another point system, though I might be wrong on this one, so don't take my word for it.

You may have noticed that the client is a one - man team regarding the coding, and Rogers is working 24/7 on it, sadly alone, but that will immprove in the future.

Anyway, thanks for the suggestions, they are highly apprechiated, and welcomed, keep it up. ;)

-Anti

bitchgotraped
08-01-2011, 11:00 PM
I appreciate your reply. Your welcome

Mephisto
11-01-2011, 04:19 PM
ur making me crazy "BiomAppeamtam" u will get banned for sure trust me