PDA

View Full Version : Very unconfortable bug...

T0uch
07-01-2011, 07:47 PM
Hi all,

Since the last update, there is a "RGC" bot in a slot of observators.
I think that there is a good reason, like seing replay with obs settings or something else, BUT :

There are 2 kind of players, those playing with real colors on minimap : blue, green, yellow, etc...
And those playing with Red team and Blue team.
Since war3, there is the same probleme, as soon as there is an observator, you can't have a correct minimap if you want to use Red/Blue team color configuration...

Indeed the minimap is totally the same that before if you use all colors, but in red/blue configuration, when there is an obs, all the creeps and all the buildings, from both teams, are in the same color, a sort of dark blue...

This is VERY unconfortable, you can't see the lanes pushing status, the creep stacking, the tower pushed or alive,... It really suck for all of those who, like me, use to play with red/blue team, end red and green creeps...

I really miss my ex minimap... -.-

Plz, is it really important? Having a bot? -.- You may could create a command to kick him if 3 players vote, or simply delete it? :/

It is very unconfortable for a lot of people, but nobody wanna take the time to write a topic, or won't know who is the good person to tell it, so make a vote on website, or somewhere more visible than the forum and his 234sections.

Thank you for reading ;]

Bye.

Sir Rogers
07-01-2011, 09:20 PM
Hi all,

Since the last update, there is a "RGC" bot in a slot of observators.
I think that there is a good reason, like seing replay with obs settings or something else, BUT :

There are 2 kind of players, those playing with real colors on minimap : blue, green, yellow, etc...
And those playing with Red team and Blue team.
Since war3, there is the same probleme, as soon as there is an observator, you can't have a correct minimap if you want to use Red/Blue team color configuration...

Indeed the minimap is totally the same that before if you use all colors, but in red/blue configuration, when there is an obs, all the creeps and all the buildings, from both teams, are in the same color, a sort of dark blue...

This is VERY unconfortable, you can't see the lanes pushing status, the creep stacking, the tower pushed or alive,... It really suck for all of those who, like me, use to play with red/blue team, end red and green creeps...

I really miss my ex minimap... -.-

Plz, is it really important? Having a bot? -.- You may could create a command to kick him if 3 players vote, or simply delete it? :/

It is very unconfortable for a lot of people, but nobody wanna take the time to write a topic, or won't know who is the good person to tell it, so make a vote on website, or somewhere more visible than the forum and his 234sections.

Thank you for reading ;]

Bye.

I am well aware of this "problem". Unfortunately it was needed because people were using exploits.
It's also needed for the upcoming reconnect feature.

Regards,
Sir Rogers

Mephisto
09-01-2011, 05:04 AM
AmericaLippyb
stop spamming plz