PDA

View Full Version : abram96 only one game but playing League and feed+leave

walk_the_line
12-01-2011, 09:03 PM
abram96 had only one game (1 loose), but was able to play League? Please explain this to me.

The other strange thing is, that he picked Slithice, came midd to me (was traxx) without items and ruined the game with leaving. After it he left the game...

sicknesS.inC-
12-01-2011, 09:57 PM
Judging by the players' exp, it was not a League game, it was a Playall one which means that anyone can enter and play. (as long as someone with a higher exp doesn't enter and takes their slot.) But why bothering reporting a safelow kid like him here? Shit like this happens to me all the time, so relax, take it easy as Mika sings.

walk_the_line
12-01-2011, 10:01 PM
No it was no playall. It was a League-Game with XP > 5k. I read through the forums and found that this could happen by .vouch. So I support the idea to only vouch players, when they will play in the vouchers team. just imagine freaks with 2 wc3 cd-keys and 2 PCs...they will join and vouch theirselves to feed...

Edit: Just watch chatlog: "(33:22) walk_the_line: {BOT} Game DOTA -AP DIV-LEAGUE 452 was scored thanks for playing HANS2 DIV-LEAGUE"

But I checked the other stats and there were about 4-5 players without enough XP!?