PDA

View Full Version : 2 questions about the rules

Little.Bug
24-09-2009, 11:09 AM
Hi, i would first like to say that i like the new rules way better than the previous ones. I only have to questions of rules which are not clear to me:

1: About rule 1) BD, it used to say that the consquence would be a autoloss for the team that does the BD. It does not say this anymore, does this mean that the autoloss rule for BD is removed? Because there has been some discussion about this, and im not sure what to do now if someone BD'rs.

2: About rule 4) Items,

"Using leaver items is not allowed. By default they need to be team sold, any stealing of leaver items will be strictly punished.Thats called pooling." (ok this is very clear pooling is not allowed)

"However a Team can agree not to sell leaver items and to use them", (here it says a team can agree not to sell and use the items, which contradicts the first sentince) (if its meant here that you use the leaver hero then it should be "and to use HIM" or "and to use the hero")

"but only if majority decides to do so, that means if team has 4 players 3 need to approve if team has 3 players 2 need to aprove.Else the opposite team gets the win no matter what happens in the future. Reason: The hero who took items has been fed up." (here again it is suggested that one hero took the items, so its not really clear if this is allowed or not)

NOTE: If u take items of the leaver,it is considered as a pooling.Anyway u must not USE the leaver if u sold all of his items Except Consumables,Pots Wards , Regeneration items or gems (does this mean you can sell or take a perseverance and still use the hero? This is weird because in the rules it says you can only share regeneration items for a max of 10 min)

So these are the things that are not clear to me, could any staff member clarefy them please?

r10-
24-09-2009, 11:23 AM
I'm really not sure what you don't understand, we are not contradicting between sentances. Items should be sold by default, only and ONLY if majority of teams agrees that is explaind you can use them. About using leavers hero, you can use leavers hero only if you didn't sold his items and only in that case.

Deathwhirl
24-09-2009, 01:52 PM
The first one, yes it is an autoloss and possibly a warn if the player is catched.

The second one is pretty simple, just read. Majority of players have to agree to not sell his items. The "fed up" will still happen but the team has voted to lose the money instead. Otherwise they might want the money to be distributed. To make leaver item usage acceptable the team has to type their willingness. Silence does count as a no to that question.

There is a punishment list in the admin section which I could post up here somewhere, but there is a few things that are still unclear so that will be moved to a further time.

Regards,
Death

Little.Bug
24-09-2009, 01:59 PM
The first one, yes it is an autoloss and possibly a warn if the player is catched.

The second one is pretty simple, just read. Majority of players have to agree to not sell his items. The "fed up" will still happen but the team has voted to lose the money instead. Otherwise they might want the money to be distributed. To make leaver item usage acceptable the team has to type their willingness. Silence does count as a no to that question.

There is a punishment list in the admin section which I could post up here somewhere, but there is a few things that are still unclear so that will be moved to a further time.

Regards,
Death

Ok thanks, i have one last question.

It says you cant use the leaver hero if you sold ALL his items. Does this mean i can sell al but one item, and still use him? Shouldnt it be ANY item?

nTaBaTzIs_GR
24-09-2009, 02:27 PM

It says you cant use the leaver hero if you sold ALL his items. Does this mean i can sell al but one item, and still use him? Shouldnt it be ANY item?

No he must have all his items...

Bli5teR
24-09-2009, 03:02 PM

you missunderstood him leo..

yes your right little.bug, its bad formulated, but i think every one knows what is meaned..

best regards