PDA

View Full Version : Ikki.stormking mh *yawn*

colibacterium
15-01-2011, 01:09 PM
here we go!
just watch him: he casts silence on invis clinkz (bloodthirst) and later at about 11min he runs cross the map with blood thirst and casts ulti on running invis clinkz!
It is literally impossible to order a specific cast on a bloodthirsted unit!

quote from http://www.playdota.com/forums/84100/bloodseeker-attacking-invisible-heroes/: "So if a player uses a cast on a invisible unit which is under the effect of Bloodthirst ... it's like a 100% prove the guy was maphacking?"

And specially for hans quote from a mh dl page:
"Warcraft Features:
- Reveal units on Mainmap;
- Remove FOG on Mainmap;
- Reveal units on Minimap;
- Remove FOG on Minimap;
- Enable Trade / View Resource;
- Make units clickable;
- Reveal Illusions;
- Reveal Invisibles;
- Show Runes;
- Show Skills / Cooldowns;
- Bypass dota -ah.
- CAM Distance Hack
- Cooldown hack [1.24d only]
- Mana Bars - Credits to: cqccyh
- Rune Notifier
- Ally/Enemy/All Hero icon
- Reveal Ping Signal
- Gray HP
- Red invisible units
- Delay Reducer ( will be finished on v26 )
- Custom Cam Distance Hack ( will be finished on v26 )"

^^this is not serversided so there are hacks that change gamplay, but thats not the point, the point is ikki.stormking needs a reset!

Ikki.Stormking
15-01-2011, 01:22 PM
You're not quite right u can cast it on invisible units as well if u spam it in the center of the visible circle arround the low hp hero with bs.

Bobby_gBG
15-01-2011, 01:49 PM
Hmm.. Very strange..

He got ganged several times, when he could have run away 100% with MH. Especially on the 8:50 mark, he runs directly into luna and tuskar.. Clear suicide for someone who has MH...

BTW He can cast the spell on you from the other end of the map when you are visible, then if you go invisible, the command will not be stopped.. You can run who whole map long, as long as he don't give another command, or you heal above thirst HP he will keep chasing you until he casts the spell...

But it was not like this in this case. He stopped the cast when he was near the tower, he gave manual command to not follow the fletcher in the water, but to stay on high ground.

Which is 100% sure he casted that rapture manually after fletcher was invisible and on thirst....
But I'm not sure if that is impossible.

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

And on the thread you have posted, most people agree that you can cast a spell on a thirsted hero, if you try.

snakefighter(r)
15-01-2011, 01:54 PM
yeah you can cast a spell if he is visible by blood seeker. so this is not a mh.
i think someone can say that he used mh but i dont think so. so no reason for the abuse.

colibacterium
15-01-2011, 02:35 PM
well the point is this guy is to low for not having mh.
in another game i stood at rune spot for about one minute and was never visible and than he came with alchi out of the fog stunning me right the moment he saw me...
what he did was spamming the spell on me so it casts right when it is possible!
tere was in the game in his team and he was initally saying mh!

to this replay: i know u could cast on an invis unit but just look the scene it was not like trying to click like he said by spamming around the center! clinkz was moving and he casted ulti right the first moment he was in reach. this is impossible even for real pro guys which he obviously isnt. so if he was some navi or mym player or whatever one would say wow what a luck but with this guy 100% mh.

just look it again he is NOT luckily spamming the cast aroung clinkz just not!

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

at 23:50 he dies on neutrals and now tell me plz that the same guy that accidently dies on neutrals casts rapture on hasted invis clinkz while blood thirsted!

Ikki.Stormking
15-01-2011, 02:48 PM
In the other game u mentioned i checked rune saw u gone fog castet stun and bam killed u cause u to stupid to run away after been spoted so su

colibacterium
15-01-2011, 03:01 PM
plz post the replay!
i stood there for such a long time i could b everywhere, shop, base, closer to top lane...u get the point i think!
u stunned me right away i think there wasnt even time to click on me without vision.

wether u are rly pro or a bloody noob with mh....

again to make sure nobody miss this:

tell me the same pro guy that casts on invis hasted clinkz (-ms 522 or what?!) dies "accidently" on neutrals in the same game!

ah i forgot to comment on the running into luna: look how i tries to stay outvision but fails and than get rolled...but to his defence, it must be pretty hard to estimate vision range with mh....

Pthirus_pubis
15-01-2011, 06:41 PM
.....and later at about 11min he runs cross the map with blood thirst and casts ulti on running invis clinkz!.....

to this replay: i know u could cast on an invis unit but just look the scene it was not like trying to click like he said by spamming around the center! clinkz was moving and he casted ulti right the first moment he was in reach. this is impossible even for real pro guys which he obviously isnt. so if he was some navi or mym player or whatever one would say wow what a luck but with this guy 100% mh.

i didnt watch the replay, but is this the same scene ur talking about?

if so then the situation is
clinkz is low -> bloodthrist -> seeker running across the map with bloodthirst (like u said) -> instant ulti

so if i got this right (correct me if im wrong) he got all the time he was running across the map to clinkz to try clicking him with ulti(since he was under bloodthirst), once he got him clicked in this whole time he just needs to wait and the hero automatically casts the ulti when hes in reach, i dont rly see any hard evidence in here, as i dont see any hard evidence in the thread whatsover, you might could say that its likely but thats not enough

and the thing with the neutrals can happen to anyone sometimes ...

colibacterium
15-01-2011, 07:17 PM
and why have other guys "find" the excuses for him? if he did so he would say that right away but he dont...
say what u want this guy mhs and its for sure!

Ikki.Stormking
15-01-2011, 09:24 PM
and why have other guys "find" the excuses for him? if he did so he would say that right away but he dont...

what are u talking about?
first if all you have to show proof!
second thing i said in my first post how i got you.

Bobby_gBG
15-01-2011, 09:42 PM
For me clear non-hack - at least in this game.
No guy with MH will go suicide like he did in 8:50 minute.

Pthirus_pubis
15-01-2011, 09:44 PM

oh wow...
ok ill try to put it in a way u understand
the idea behind a solid proof is that there is no room left for discussion, the fact that people can find reasonable explanations in itself tells us that u cant proof the mh, thats what a proof is
u mostly refer to things like
if he were a pro he wouldnt ...
if he wouldnt have mh then he would have said ...
etc and that is far from a proof, you are simply accusing someone cause ur pissed, i dont say its impossible that he mh´s but u cant ban anyone just because it seems like he could use mh if in the case of the second possibility he would have might thought that he could imagine to propably blablabla

and now look up other abuse threads and u will see that people here only thend to defend someone with a reason as this is a childish flamewar ground

colibacterium
15-01-2011, 10:04 PM
well at 8:50 rly look again how he tries to stay outvision but fails...

if this is no proov for u cuz the engine allows to cast i feel sad for u cuz then it is also no prob to mh cuz the engine allows etc...

how to proov a mh on someone who not "scouts" fogged units?

>>in any other league he would get banned for sure...<<

im just pissed cuz he clearly mhs and is clearly a noob (imagine he had no mh but is a rly good player, would he go gang bot lane with 2ppl missing?) this div "league" makes me sick, ppl go defend mher for whatever reason and even clear mhs like butcher going with rot on invis units dont get reset...btw also no proofed but cmon do u rly all lack a brain?

-----edit:

btw did anyone of u ever saw this or even heard of this? so many years of dota but never seen??? not suspicious?
sure sometimes u cant proof a thing but many litle pieces of suspicion form up a clear picture in ones mind (ofc u need a brain for that)

leapofconfusion
16-01-2011, 05:05 AM
well im not sure if ikki stormking hacks, but some bots have his name so i think he hacked the servers
i dont know why hans didnt already ban him because this is so obvious

but this guy colibacterium or focuspokus however you want to call him, he cleary mhs -
i played against him he had slardar i was woods and suddenly he used dagger to attack me and instantly used slith crush BUT HE CANT SEE ME (!!!)
chorlag was also ingame and instantly said mh

its such a joke that this "league" of megashit noob players didnt ban this obvious maphacker because its clear that a lowskiller noob like him couldnt use dagger and crush that fast ... another game i saw him feeding and being kicked by his team after roshan kills him before the game even started... he clearly uses mh or he wouldnt be able to play in league if you need proof for such obvious mh it shows what megashit noob player you are to defend him

>> on other leagues he wouldve been banned before he even played a single game <<

i dont have the replay but if he wants to try more lies about his obvious mh he should post it here

else clear mh so xp reset and cd key ban on bnet for him

Bobby_gBG
16-01-2011, 10:16 AM
but this guy colibacterium or focuspokus however you want to call him, he cleary mhs -
i played against him he had slardar i was woods and suddenly he used dagger to attack me and instantly used slith crush BUT HE CANT SEE ME (!!!)
chorlag was also ingame and instantly said mhWell post the replay, the one you have posted now is in now way definite for map hack...

Besides the 8:50 suicide, he also was farming at ~20 minute at the ancients near scourge secret shop, all of the scourge team went straight for him, but he continue farm - a thing that no MH player will do...

So final verdict from me - this replay gives no proof of MH, but that don't mean he don't have some...

colibacterium
16-01-2011, 01:32 PM
chorlag was also ingame and instantly said mh

heyy nooobi nice to see you here. chorlag? why not even take shakrina as reference?

i get your point leapofconfusion epicnoob bobbytroll99 or whatever your mum calls u (k u get mine 2 do u?), but besides your trashtalk all i said is true. so if u noobs defend obvious mher because it could b somehow possibe ok idc (could also b possible that all fog clicks are bugs cuz u CANT click in fog)

this ikki guy is a noob and he mhs and some top 10 or whatever high xp div players (as if it means anything) agree on this

Ihave20kXP (Techies): u fuckin tard shitheads play with a cw team in a public game go die in hell dickfaces

go on div'ers defend mher and noobs and flame on teamplayers...srsly this league needs more penalties for ppl that want to play in team (maybe make -xp malus for assists!)

leapofconfusion
16-01-2011, 03:36 PM
heyy nooobi nice to see you here. chorlag? why not even take shakrina as reference?

i get your point leapofconfusion epicnoob bobbytroll99 or whatever your mum calls u (k u get mine 2 do u?), but besides your trashtalk all i said is true. so if u noobs defend obvious mher because it could b somehow possibe ok idc (could also b possible that all fog clicks are bugs cuz u CANT click in fog)

this ikki guy is a noob and he mhs and some top 10 or whatever high xp div players (as if it means anything) agree on this

[QUOTE=dota -ap DIV-LEAGUE 1337]
Ihave20kXP (Techies): u fuckin tard shitheads play with a cw team in a public game go die in hell dickfaces
[QUOTE]

go on div'ers defend mher and noobs and flame on teamplayers...srsly this league needs more penalties for ppl that want to play in team (maybe make -xp malus for assists!)

y shakrina was also ingame but he already got kicked by the time we detected your mh
so im sorry he wont be able to defend you on a valid point

btw what is this "gray hp" feature listed in the first post? i dont get it
some mhers here explain pls

colibacterium
16-01-2011, 04:16 PM
ok u made me watch it again and i found a new one!
check early when chieftain complains the first time: he casts silence on invis clinkz but skills lvl 1 thirst after that!
check it! check it with half speed if u want! he casts on invis clinkz and has no thirst...but i guess u got alot of explanaitions for that...

SIark.
16-01-2011, 06:02 PM
clinkz werent invis at that time. take view of ikki and with fog and u will see it.

Ikki.Stormking
16-01-2011, 06:13 PM
COLIBACTERIUM U ARE GERAMN sry my caps was on, so u guess i have a mh so post a time table when i used a mh so evreyonene can confirm
edith says: today is my birthday so iam fucking drunk but not far aay from my pc .... cause my child is 7 monthsths old...

if u think i use a mh post a timetable were u think i hack so evrey1 can confirm else shut up noob stalker!!!!

colibacterium
16-01-2011, 06:21 PM
clinkz werent invis at that time. take view of ikki and with fog and u will see it.

nope he wasnt invis he casted invis after silence. sorry i was wrong chieftain is the one who hacks.

SIark.
16-01-2011, 06:37 PM
nope he wasnt invis he casted invis after silence. sorry i was wrong chieftain is the one who hacks.

nope he cant CAST after SILENCE. could u stop acting like a dumb turkish ghettokid? u do know that clinkz invis isnt instant.... theres a FADE TIME, dont u?
so again slowly:
clinkz cast ww -> but it takes a few TIME for him to be COMPLETELY INV... WHILE THIS TIME bs cast his crap

got it?

and even if clinkz were invis, u just cant cast spells on inv units, even with mh

eX-player
16-01-2011, 11:52 PM
Ban Or NOt?

Leo.eV
17-01-2011, 03:07 PM
ban this bitch

hans2
17-01-2011, 03:22 PM
I am surprised how many think you can cast spells with mh where u cant cast without mh

basically despite mh reveals invisible items they are still invisible for dota internal
so you cant do more with mh as without mh

if you could cast spells on invi heroes with mh dota would instant desync as on all other player pc (without mh) it wouldnt not be possible

chlamy
17-01-2011, 03:34 PM
100% agree with Hans but what about the last replay just posted ?
Any timetable ?

Leo.eV
17-01-2011, 05:08 PM
3:45 see his eyes, he could not see where I started running
second time after ~1 minute, but there is not so obvious

Bobby_gBG
17-01-2011, 11:40 PM
3:45 see his eyes, he could not see where I started running
second time after ~1 minute, but there is not so obvious
This time obvious MH... This ray was so epicly 100% accurate... Both times...

chlamy
18-01-2011, 03:39 PM
No doubt on this one.... reset required