PDA

View Full Version : abuse of nowocipki

OwnedByANub
24-09-2009, 06:22 PM
Game name : pgc9400
User namer : nowocipki
Reason : In game pgc9400 nowocipki was captain, and i wanted to be blue, since i was the first in game, and i told that to everyone, even tough nowocipki swapped a guy called pavvlo or something to blue, and i said "please, can u let me blue" he answered "no sry, hes a mate" .. then i said i didnt wanted to play the game, cos i think its abuse of captain function, and i left game, and he gave me a 30% warning..

best regards, oban.

nTaBaTzIs_GR
24-09-2009, 06:48 PM
Dunno but with this thread u get urself in a bad condition...
The warn was given by deathwhirl cause nowocipki is not an admin.

Plus it doesn't matter u joined first... and u can't leave a game if u don't like something so the warn is fair for u.

Regards

Bli5teR
24-09-2009, 06:49 PM
hm, difficult situation, first of all your warn is ok, leaving is no solution..
but you could play the game and report it then after.

hm, im not sure what i should do in this case, well there are no rules rly, which say the first person, who joins, is captain, normally the ppl tell it, but also often the game starter(who got the bot access) decides..

so im sry, i know its not friendly, but its also not forbidden.

but b4 i reject your reqhest, i want 2 hear some replies, mb im wrong, and your all free 2 correct me :D (there will be soon 1000 million comments xD)

best regards anyway

KicA
24-09-2009, 09:15 PM
Since when are the captains allowed to warn or better yet how come they CAN warn?

Sorry for being of topic.

Bli5teR
24-09-2009, 09:18 PM
kica i think you missunderstood something,
the user is just confused, bc he thinks that, ofc an captain cant!

best regards

KicA
24-09-2009, 09:22 PM
kica i think you missunderstood something,
the user is just confused, bc he thinks that, ofc an captain cant!

best regards

Well that is most likely the case here. Thanks for clarifying that.
Furthermore the leaver will receive a 30% warning. You can't under any circumstances leave and thats final.

nTaBaTzIs_GR
24-09-2009, 10:40 PM
PaR[;49353']Well that is most likely the case here. Thanks for clarifying that.
Furthermore the leaver will receive a 30% warning. You can't under any circumstances leave and thats final.

He is already warned by deathwhirl thats why he come here...

KicA
24-09-2009, 10:44 PM
The i assume the topic can be closed?

nTaBaTzIs_GR
24-09-2009, 10:57 PM
I think yes so close it.

Regards

Nowocipki
25-09-2009, 02:02 AM
lol and he even can't read... i wasn't even game host:} :D and i didn't swap him:] coz i couldn't:D
big lol from me:]

OwnedByANub
25-09-2009, 04:35 PM
no reasons to lie mr nor.. u did swap me and u was captain, ok i see u didnt warn me, but someone else did, i think its fair to leave the game, if u're not happy with it, since u can replace.. just for the record, it was in the lobby i left, not in game.

nTaBaTzIs_GR
26-09-2009, 05:41 PM
Topic SOLVED and MOVED