PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion of rule to be added. (About DreamDota and other mh's)

Nimb
16-01-2011, 02:55 AM
I think everyone knows the classic Mh, no fog. So a screenshot it's enough to prove that you are not using this kind of mh. But there is one, called DreamDota (not so new), that show ping signals where the heros are.

It's undetectable, since you cannot click on fog heros.

So i suggest a rule to be added.

If someone ask you for a screenshot, you are obey to take it (to prove that you are not MH). If you don't take it, you will be banned. Many leagues and room's have this rule (i don't think europe has it). So i'm suggesting it's added to europe rules.

And there is a very EASY way to detect DreamDota, this screenshot has to be taken with the scoreboard OPEN. For those who don't know, DreamDota shows the lasthit / deny from everyone at the scoreboard. So there is no escape for dreamdota users, they will be caught.

x_T_c
16-01-2011, 12:37 PM
Thx for your suggestions mate... We alrdy make rules ( client and some rooms rules ), but this is not totaly finished. We need now to annoucment this and to fix something and to add if thats needed. About this your idea we will think and discus , its not bad @ all.

NeC.madchen
16-01-2011, 01:41 PM
Rly nice idea, but dunno it is possbile, because we are not league, we are client and we have big database. But stil lwe will think about it.

Nimb
16-01-2011, 05:10 PM
Oh, i forgot to say that the ping signals can be deactivated. Thats why it's undetectable by screenshot only (with the scoreboard closed).

Nec.madchen, i was thinking of this rule to be added at Europe, since you guys take care of this room. If the staff of other rooms think they can handle it, they will add it by themselves =)