PDA

View Full Version : Solution for DreamDota

Nimb
19-01-2011, 08:59 PM
I used to use Ghost at Garena, the gui uses your war3.exe to connect to battle net, and verify the version (Just as Rogers implemented at RGC). If it's an invalid version, you cannot connect to Bnet therefore cannot use Ghost. So for curiosity i downloaded a war3.exe modified to work with dream dota, and Ghost could not load the war3.exe, said version invalid.

So now i tried with RGC, and guess what? You cannot start warcraft from RGC if you are using a modified war3.exe (It could be DreamDota or any other permanent MH installed).

So everything that rogers need to do in order to totally DISABLE dreamdota from being used at RGC is: You cannot see the hosted games if you haven't started war3.exe from RGC Client (Garena did that, i don't know how, but they have no version checker, so you can use DreamDota there). If you are obeyed to start war3.exe from RGC client, them you CANNOT AT ALL use DreamDota and other Permanent MH that changes war3.exe

Nimb

NeC.madchen
20-01-2011, 12:44 AM
I used to use Ghost at Garena, the gui uses your war3.exe to connect to battle net, and verify the version (Just as Rogers implemented at RGC). If it's an invalid version, you cannot connect to Bnet therefore cannot use Ghost. So for curiosity i downloaded a war3.exe modified to work with dream dota, and Ghost could not load the war3.exe, said version invalid.

So now i tried with RGC, and guess what? You cannot start warcraft from RGC if you are using a modified war3.exe (It could be DreamDota or any other permanent MH installed).

So everything that rogers need to do in order to totally DISABLE dreamdota from being used at RGC is: You cannot see the hosted games if you haven't started war3.exe from RGC Client (Garena did that, i don't know how, but they have no version checker, so you can use DreamDota there). If you are obeyed to start war3.exe from RGC client, them you CANNOT AT ALL use DreamDota and other Permanent MH that changes war3.exe

Nimb

True, but hackers will find out how to bypass that. But nothing cost to try it.

Nimb
20-01-2011, 12:46 AM
True, but hackers will find out how to bypass that. But nothing cost to try it.

NeC. I hardly doubt that DreamDota will bypass this. Cos you need to "login" to use the hack, and the Login has to be integrated with warcraft III, cos if you login the hack functions are enabled, if you don't login the hack functions are disabled. So them, when you open warcraft 3, as a matter of fact, you are opening dreamdota login form, and this has no version, thats why the Version Checker detects it as an invalid version. But well, everything is possible xD

So the only thing rogers need to do is:
You can only see RGC games if you start Warcraft III from RGC Client.

PS: Rogers developed an anti-hack without knowing http://www.mymgn.com/board/images/icons/icon11.png

x_T_c
20-01-2011, 01:02 AM
Sounds fine... Anyway, about this you have to talk with rogers... Also, i can tell him about this thread via email and i will do this :)

Nimb
28-01-2011, 09:54 AM
Sorry guys, i was wrong! In DreamDota site, it says this:
Important note for Garena users :
1. backup your war3.exe
2. download this and replace your war3.exe: V13 War3.exe
3. find winmm.dll in game folder, delete it

So you ONLY has to download the modified war3.exe if you are at garena (i think cos garena can detect the winmm.dll and than they made another way to be indetectable by garena).

So Rogers has harder work... Detect winmm.dll, forcing people to install the modified war3.exe to use it at rgc also, and after that, do what i said in the first posts. Them yes, it will be blocked.

Dreamdota site: http://dreamdota.com/
Get DreamDota: get.dreamdota.com
Dont worry with this links here, it's a paid hack, so people will not be able to download it for free. And also, with the name of the hack, they could easly find the site...