PDA

View Full Version : Div-league Down for 2 days and no information...

chlamy
28-01-2011, 08:14 AM
Hey Hans2,

If u wanna make your league working well the minimum would be to keep informed people when there is a problem like the one atm.....

Can we know what's happening and if you hope to get it solved soon ? (when btw ?)

Cheers

Prince.Zero
28-01-2011, 08:33 AM
A league with no staff is not a league at all.
Period-
Second time this happens.

Caramba
28-01-2011, 12:32 PM
Hey Hans2,

If u wanna make your league working well the minimum would be to keep informed people when there is a problem like the one atm.....

Can we know what's happening and if you hope to get it solved soon ? (when btw ?)

Cheers

actually i thought exactly the same like you chlamy - furthermore people started to spread that div league will be closed forever.
i really dont know about that

aystro
28-01-2011, 01:00 PM
A league with no staff is not a league at all.
Period-
Second time this happens.

Could you elaborate on that? Staff as in the bot hosts? How long did was it the last time that there was " no staff " ? I mean should we be counting on a couple more days off or more like couple months?

Panzerfaust
28-01-2011, 01:58 PM
It seems like Ikki.Stormking has read this post aswell. As long as i remember he is owner of a div-bot himself,maybe he can tell us something about the current situation !?

chlamy
28-01-2011, 02:25 PM
Or he is the guy responsive of the shut down as he got caught for MH....

Panzerfaust
28-01-2011, 02:36 PM
Oh, i didn't know that.

duduc
28-01-2011, 03:09 PM
hans suxx

Ikki.Stormking
28-01-2011, 03:15 PM

OT: Oh shut up already u moron, i was never cought with a maphack there were just some stupid noobs as you are who accused me to use one.

Main topic: As i said earlier some ppl (another-aka100 or so) have used the bots to manipulate stats in hans2's bot database. After this happened hans stopped the randomppl can host feature.

My guess for what is happening now is : The new server hans ordered is online, hans is installing its software, he is improving the bots so there can not be anykind of missuse of the bots.

And don't forget hans is doing evreything on his own in his free time, he have a buissnes to run... so it might take a while till evreything is back to normal.

Panzerfaust
28-01-2011, 03:48 PM
Thanks.

NecroPRO
28-01-2011, 04:00 PM
hey hey,

i tried to fake a playall game and i got banned from the battlenet!

whats the reason?

Knallgas
28-01-2011, 04:11 PM
I appreciate the work Hans2 is doing for the bot etc. and that he spends his freetime on it.

But he really should inform the people which are using his bot since they are probably worried about the existence of DIV-games.

And posting a reply like: "Sorry, i am working on the new servers. Takes a few days" takes not even a minute to post.

chlamy
28-01-2011, 04:26 PM
I appreciate the work Hans2 is doing for the bot etc. and that he spends his freetime on it.

But he really should inform the people which are using his bot since they are probably worried about the existence of DIV-games.

And posting a reply like: "Sorry, i am working on the new servers. Takes a few days" takes not even a minute to post.

yes but u need to care about your users for that .....

TheReaperOfSoul
28-01-2011, 04:34 PM
Ikki.Stormking

Quote Originally Posted by chlamy View Post
OT: Oh shut up already u moron, i was never cought with a maphack there were just some stupid noobs as you are who accused me to use one.

Main topic: As i said earlier some ppl (another-aka100 or so) have used the bots to manipulate stats in hans2's bot database. After this happened hans stopped the randomppl can host feature.

My guess for what is happening now is : The new server hans ordered is online, hans is installing its software, he is improving the bots so there can not be anykind of missuse of the bots.

And don't forget hans is doing evreything on his own in his free time, he have a buissnes to run... so it might take a while till evreything is back to normal.

1. I saw the link where ikki.storm played PHONIX AND LOL at the people that said that he used MH...
There are so many people STILL that doesnt know ½ the skills Phonix uses are how they are used and what they RLY do.
2. When some people have played a amount of games in Dota they know some stuff they could esyly seem like Mh but rly arent if you rly think about it...
3. If you say nr 2 i wrong and uses Shakrina as a exsample like hes played 3000 games your just pure retarted....

but thats not the business here Rember people Hans2 is doing this in his spare time and I would allso like to point out (not sure about it when i dont know hans in Real life) that hans got a"familie and a babye" so i can understand if hes stressed about getting servers back up and running without any probs! But still Rember that your playing on Div-SERVERS that doesnt cost you anything or any time. so the think you could do is relax and be thnx full that hans is doing this not for you alone but for every one...

yours
TheReaperOfSoul....

ZesZyt
28-01-2011, 05:19 PM
ok. thanks, at least now i know that something happening, not a full stop of league...

btw as i remember there was more then a month of inactivity about a year or more ago:) hope there is no same problems again

Pthirus_pubis
28-01-2011, 06:06 PM
ok. thanks, at least now i know that something happening, not a full stop of league...

btw as i remember there was more then a month of inactivity about a year or more ago:) hope there is no same problems again

more like a couple of months

chlamy
29-01-2011, 10:16 AM
but thats not the business here Rember people Hans2 is doing this in his spare time and I would allso like to point out (not sure about it when i dont know hans in Real life) that hans got a"familie and a babye" so i can understand if hes stressed about getting servers back up and running without any probs! But still Rember that your playing on Div-SERVERS that doesnt cost you anything or any time. so the think you could do is relax and be thnx full that hans is doing this not for you alone but for every one...

yours
TheReaperOfSoul....

Did anyone forced him to create the div league ? It is his choice and when you take responsabilities u assume them (at least this is the way I see things).
Giving information would take 30 secs and won't fucked ur day...

akri1
29-01-2011, 10:54 AM
could it be that hans just needs the money?
he lets then league grow till some donation come in, then hes just closing it with holding the money
1 year later (when all is forgotten) he just opens the league again??

Knallgas
29-01-2011, 11:41 AM
could it be that hans just needs the money?
he lets then league grow till some donation come in, then hes just closing it with holding the money
1 year later (when all is forgotten) he just opens the league again??

Are you serious...?

hahahafr
29-01-2011, 12:14 PM
I doubt he hardly made anything more than 400/500$ from the donations. But I'm very worried that he didn't post any update on the forum regarding the new servers.

Aravis
29-01-2011, 02:16 PM
^lol dontations never make that much.

OT: Hans really should work together with some mymgn ppl or a self made staff, so that if he does not have time for some weeks DIV does not get inactive.

Bobby_gBG
30-01-2011, 11:59 AM
Actually 1 simple topic "I started working on the new server, Div will be down for some time" would have been enough.

If he really is working on it, it would have been no problem to do it.

But If this goes on for more than 2 weeks without any word form hans I'm quite sure Div will be stopped again...

Die-for-me
30-01-2011, 02:56 PM
I can see the problem when one man is responsible for a server with 1000,s of users. I my selfe have spend a few days tryieng to find the reson why DIV games is missing. All i can say is i so hope that Hans dont give up on ppl whining all the time about the work he dose in his free time to make our DOTA games better balanced, better scored and better to play over all..

I SO FUCKING MISS THE GAMES, i have tried several bots the last week or so and always TONS of fucking lavers and imbalanced games..

THIS WAS SO RARE ON DIV BOTS.

So to hans2 plzzzzz come back,
and to the rest of ppl always complaning about his work shut the fuck up, if you cant to things better your sefe.

yours

Die-for-me

duduc
30-01-2011, 03:57 PM
If we all wanna play div , why we dont work together and rebuild div if hans wont come back ? all we need is a bot, and someone who write the scripts.
I can spend a little donation if needed, and if we all spend a little...i think it can work out :)

Pthirus_pubis
30-01-2011, 05:19 PM
slow down a little guys, according to stealingspree a new server is ordered and simple hasnt arrived yet because the guys selling it are freakin slow

duduc
30-01-2011, 09:50 PM
yes ,bla bla, each day i hear a new rumor....i dont believe any of you....if someone of the staff can write here, the situation would be clear.

aku-soku-zan
30-01-2011, 09:52 PM
slow down a little guys, according to stealingspree a new server is ordered and simple hasnt arrived yet because the guys selling it are freakin slow

Hopefully this is true and it is back up soon, but we wont know until we hear from hans himself i geuss.

hahahafr
30-01-2011, 10:41 PM
Maybe hans2 is dead. Died in a car accident or something; since he was alone to know how to operate the div-league, we are screwed.

chlamy
31-01-2011, 08:02 AM
yes ,bla bla, each day i hear a new rumor....i dont believe any of you....if someone of the staff can write here, the situation would be clear.

The problem is that the staff is composed of.... Hans2 alone....

Btw never saw a league runned by only one person...
No news from Hans2 no news at all....

Btw

DIV League Founder & Owner

* Find all posts Find all posts
* Find all started threads Find all started threads

Mini Statistics

Last Activity
01-25-2011 04:45 PM

aystro
31-01-2011, 01:32 PM
I may not be a programmer my self, but I do have some very decent ideas about a new bot if anybody is interested in working on it together... I have played over 2000 dota games on DIV so I am quite aware of what was good about it and what could be improved. And since Dota doesnt have any decent bots out there at the moment, except the old DIV, I think it's worth a try. I'm sure its not rocket science...

On : It doesnt seem like Hans will come say anything to be honest. Maybe hes got serious life problems that could be it... Any way I am prepared to help if i can...

hahahafr
31-01-2011, 03:50 PM
the div bots were based on a modified version of GHost++ if i'm not wrong. plus having some programmer skills doesn't fix the problem of the server, you need a good windows server to run an div alternative.

aku-soku-zan
31-01-2011, 05:31 PM
the div bots were based on a modified version of GHost++ if i'm not wrong. plus having some programmer skills doesn't fix the problem of the server, you need a good windows server to run an div alternative.

All the bots are gone from the channel Clan Div now, this dont look good if u ask me.

mindtrix
31-01-2011, 08:07 PM
For all of you that played back in the old days (the first divine-league).

One day bots where down, some was up but didn't worked. We all asked ourself, ”where is hans2?”.
The moderators (this was codelainforum) and the ppl who played a lot said ”wait, give him time...”
What happened?
The guy hasn't shared the code and went AFK for like a year.
Then suddenly, he returned as nothing happened and didn't wanna answer any questions about what he had been doing and why he didn't said anything before.

We all was very upset and many swore not to play div again, and many rly didn't ever return. Now there are a lot new users and they all get fucked the same way. I rly don't think its fair not telling why.

If someone got the skills to start a new league with the same rules and so on, do it!
The n1 rule must be to share your work or this will happen again, and again.
If he just tired and unmotivated or sick/dead we will never know, until the mysterious Hans return in some years! (well he probably wont tell it then either..)

I just say lets look at the alternatives now, not waiting forever and it runs out in the sand as last time.

I miss div everyday and i know a lot of u guys also miss it, so the ppl with the skillz, are u up for the task?

Pthirus_pubis
31-01-2011, 10:12 PM
For all of you that played back in the old days (the first divine-league).

One day bots where down, some was up but didn't worked. We all asked ourself, ”where is hans2?”.
The moderators (this was codelainforum) and the ppl who played a lot said ”wait, give him time...”
What happened?
The guy hasn't shared the code and went AFK for like a year.
Then suddenly, he returned as nothing happened and didn't wanna answer any questions about what he had been doing and why he didn't said anything before.

We all was very upset and many swore not to play div again, and many rly didn't ever return. Now there are a lot new users and they all get fucked the same way. I rly don't think its fair not telling why.

If someone got the skills to start a new league with the same rules and so on, do it!
The n1 rule must be to share your work or this will happen again, and again.
If he just tired and unmotivated or sick/dead we will never know, until the mysterious Hans return in some years! (well he probably wont tell it then either..)

I just say lets look at the alternatives now, not waiting forever and it runs out in the sand as last time.

I miss div everyday and i know a lot of u guys also miss it, so the ppl with the skillz, are u up for the task?

actually div came back up right now ...

aku-soku-zan
31-01-2011, 10:38 PM

The games are back up thank god stats bot is still down :D gonna get a game just now :D.

mindtrix
01-02-2011, 08:09 PM
Fuck me... Well they are down again but it seems like hans is working on it atleast. I just hate that he never can inform us...

Die-for-me
02-02-2011, 01:59 AM

Hell if i kenw how to make a bot work as fine as the div-bots has been running most of the time i would.. But i DONT!!
So like most other normal ppl i just hope Hans2 or someone else withe the same knowhow decides to get a system up running...

However i doubht it, if no one else made it work for a whole fucking year without hans2, then what are the odds they can now..

So i still say.... OMG i so hope he just cought the flue or shomthing like that.. )0;