PDA

View Full Version : Mass game ruining

ByA.poelsemix
28-09-2009, 05:30 PM
Accused user: No.exit
Violation: Feeding on purpose, converting useless creeps on purpose(chen), refusing to gank and teleporting teammates back to base with 100% hp/mana(Just tped to creeps, when he casted it on me).

Replay:
http://www.dotaparser.com/index.php/replay/view/110227/

Yes I did flame in that replay, but it was all justified by yellows sad actions in that game. Please review the replay, and watch his failure evolve into game ruining on purpose. "People like him""1" should not have access to this channel.

"1"; When I say people like him, I mean people who intentionally game ruin, because they can't even play decently. They tend to join games, hoping that a team will carry them, and after if you tell them nicely to stop feeding, it will only be worse.

KicA
28-09-2009, 06:43 PM
“Noobplay” is not punished under the rules of PGC. We encourage every player to come and play with us and we can help you improve your gameplay.
All players are adviced to give advices to so called "newbies", "noobs" and to help them get over the stage of starting player.
Remmber all that once you were "newbies".

Take a look at this and you'll realize that your "User Abuse" report is meaningless. I understand that you were angry and frustrated with his actions but PGC league is simply open for ALL! No matter how bad the users playing may be, he won't get warned for it.

Regards, KicA!

Deathwhirl
28-09-2009, 07:39 PM
Uhm well teleporting people back to base? I can't really see that as "noobplay", gameruining is the right word. In my humble opinion. Discuss.

KicA
28-09-2009, 08:46 PM
Uhm well teleporting people back to base? I can't really see that as "noobplay", gameruining is the right word. In my humble opinion. Discuss.

Check the replay, you'll know what i'm talking about. This report is about no.exit playing bad not teleporting people back to base.

ByA.poelsemix
28-09-2009, 08:52 PM
It seems that you havn't seen replay close enough. I tp'd onto bot lane to chase a low hp enemy hero, when I suddenly recieve a teleport spell from chen, without requesting it. I got tped straight back to base, 2seconds after I were spawned there. Please do something about this guy..

KicA
28-09-2009, 08:56 PM
I did watch it close enough and i saw what chen did but do you honestly expect me to warn someone for 1 mistake? Sure that was bad and he shouldn't do that but would you accept a warn of 20-25% for 1 mistake? I'd say no and as a matter of fact no one would. But i can't decide on my own so i'll wait for other admin replies on this one.

r10-
28-09-2009, 09:46 PM
Any error can ocure at that point, fast fingers, he wanted to steal your kill then missclicked spell on you, huh everything can happen, tho we have no rule about this and it's his only large mistake in game i suggest not to warn him with % only to say few words to him so he gets introduced in strictiness of our rules.

Regards, r10-

nTaBaTzIs_GR
08-10-2009, 12:03 PM
Since everyone agree as i see plus we can't warn for PGC DENIED.

nTaBaTzIs_GR
08-10-2009, 12:03 PM
Topic DENIED and MOVED