PDA

View Full Version : LAGS on RGC

Kurkau
02-02-2011, 07:35 PM
Hi,
I´m from the Czech Republic, my internet provider is UPC (d: 10355kbps, u: 1082kbps) - fast enough to host lagfree games on Garena. My game on rgc looks like this : 60 sec of ok play, 10sec lag (waiting for host) and so on. Sometimes it kicks me off and shows problems with connection to the chatserver.
My guess is that problem is caused by router settings

Asus WL500g.Deluxe :
Home gateway mode = Explaining with technical terms, gateway mode is , NAT is enabed, WAN connection is allowed by using PPPoE, or DHCP client, or static IP. In addition, some features which are useful for home user, such as UPnP and DDNS, are supported.
Maybe try sending me some numbers about rgc (ports to forward, ip, ....)

My CZ friends from dont have problems like me...

Thanks

Kurkau

x_T_c
02-02-2011, 07:52 PM
Hmmm, try maybe ,when you are playing games, to close ALL rooms ( channels ), only not room where you are playing game.

Kurkau
02-02-2011, 08:15 PM
Hmmm, try maybe ,when you are playing games, to close ALL rooms ( channels ), only not room where you are playing game.

I always had only one room opened (Europe public)

Antidepresiv
02-02-2011, 09:53 PM
Hi,
I´m from the Czech Republic, my internet provider is UPC (d: 10355kbps, u: 1082kbps) - fast enough to host lagfree games on Garena. My game on rgc looks like this : 60 sec of ok play, 10sec lag (waiting for host) and so on. Sometimes it kicks me off and shows problems with connection to the chatserver.
My guess is that problem is caused by router settings

Asus WL500g.Deluxe :
Home gateway mode = Explaining with technical terms, gateway mode is , NAT is enabed, WAN connection is allowed by using PPPoE, or DHCP client, or static IP. In addition, some features which are useful for home user, such as UPnP and DDNS, are supported.
Maybe try sending me some numbers about rgc (ports to forward, ip, ....)

My CZ friends from dont have problems like me...

Thanks

Kurkau

There are curently some problems with hostbots, and the delay/lag. In the evening, alot of users are on the servers, and alot of games are played, so the hostbots and the servers get overloaded. So these things combined give lag to countries that are a bi more far away from Germany, France Romania. However, Rogers is working hard to fix this problem, and to enable everyone lag and delay free games. All i can say is to stay patient, until we fix this, and everything goes back to normal. Thanks.

-Anti