PDA

View Full Version : Ban Request.

Imbroglio
05-02-2011, 11:34 PM
So,

DotA players in RGC can always expect leavers in games, often making them 4 v 5. I have a unique instance here though.

After playing a TWO vs FIVE game in which the opposing team DID NOT once agree to !votermk, I decided to post a ban request out of the sheer frustration of how some people can be hungry for points.

Here are some various screen shots from game:

http://tinypic.com/r/2cpasnp/7
http://tinypic.com/r/1oqdfk/7

I would like you to note that the PINK player, Scourge captain was the ONLY one who did not vote when the vote came down to 5/6 in favor of a re-make. After pleading by both myself and his team mates, he opted instead to ask us to 'STFU and go FF'.

Also to be noted is the fact that PoWerShifter (Leshrac) merely left because he wasn't get the 'farm'that he needed. His two clan mates followed, while one (SirHamedo) left behind just for the fun of it. So in truth, there are a lot of bans to be handed out here.

I will lay my trust in the hands of the capable admins of RGC and will wait for appropriate actions to be taken.

Regards.

Toy_SolDi3R
06-02-2011, 12:12 AM
lol...omg...i was the 3rd who left the game after asking many times the scourge to remake....
I know i shouldn't do it but it was already 3v5 they didn't remake so i didn't want to waste my time anymore in this game...
I hope you understand also the situation that not only me but the whole rgc community had been through the whole day trying to play some dota games but we couldn't caz of hackers...:/
So i was hoping to play a nice game..but that was ruined too!!
That's all i can say..
Thank you

Massr00m
06-02-2011, 12:14 AM
no i am gonna play 4v5 and w8 for them to farm,break tree,have fun etc from minute 3 when the first leave was...ok...SIMPLY F U !

PoWerShifteR
06-02-2011, 12:24 AM
hey.i was leshrac in that game.i was the first who left the game.I take the responsibility of what i ve done and yes i left cause of the thread starter had no mood to play a good game (stole my farm ruined my early game etc) and after all that time i waited to go in game cause of hacks rgc crashes etc i was so nervous and i couldnt control myself when i tried to say to improglio to let me farm and he said just "leave".so i did http://www.mediafire.com/myfiles.php can accept any punishment.U can check also my stats/points/dc %. thats what i had to say.thanks for ur time.

Mephisto
06-02-2011, 07:33 AM
the first leaver appologized and said that he was really pissed off and we hope that he won't do it again and i checked his stats he doesn't leave games at all, so deny for Leshrac , and there is no rule for voting that's why it's called vote evey team has the right to ff or to not ff, i think i will deny all this requests

Imbroglio
06-02-2011, 11:13 AM
So you are saying that playing 3 v 5 at minute 4:00 inside the game or playing 2 v 5 just 2 minutes after is justified? I don't see the logic in denying all these requests like you do, so please help me understand.

It's wonderful to know that people can get away with apologizing after rage leaving. I'll keep that in mind next time: leave a game? Don't worry! Just apologize!

I don't think you, as an admin, checked the replay or the chat log to see what exactly was going on.

Good work. If this is the decision of all the admins then I think making this thread, or making any thread in the future is useless.

PoWerShifteR
06-02-2011, 01:49 PM
So you are saying that playing 3 v 5 at minute 4:00 inside the game or playing 2 v 5 just 2 minutes after is justified? I don't see the logic in denying all these requests like you do, so please help me understand.

It's wonderful to know that people can get away with apologizing after rage leaving. I'll keep that in mind next time: leave a game? Don't worry! Just apologize!

I don't think you, as an admin, checked the replay or the chat log to see what exactly was going on.

Good work. If this is the decision of all the admins then I think making this thread, or making any thread in the future is useless.

Is it so important to u to get us banned?Just to remind you, u and ur gameplay ruined my mood so i left so u are the reason i left after all.Mephsto checked my stats and he saw that i am not leaver so if it is fair to ban me for one game i left ok do it.We will satisfy improglio and pretend him from crying.And i am also sure that u have won at least one game before where the enemy team had leavers and u didnt !votermk.And as Mephisto said again there is no rule about the votermk.Thats what i had to say.

Mephisto
06-02-2011, 04:59 PM
Is it so important to u to get us banned?Just to remind you, u and ur gameplay ruined my mood so i left so u are the reason i left after all.Mephsto checked my stats and he saw that i am not leaver so if it is fair to ban me for one game i left ok do it.We will satisfy improglio and pretend him from crying.And i am also sure that u have won at least one game before where the enemy team had leavers and u didnt !votermk.And as Mephisto said again there is no rule about the votermk.Thats what i had to say.

u replied what i wanted to say

ZIppie
06-02-2011, 08:56 PM
Ii support this becauuse.

- Dota.. whatever your mode is is the play the bloody game no't leave if you're feeling bad as you said Power.
- If you leave this one? what will make you withstand from leav eing another game because your feeling bad again?
- Its right that is "your own decision" to make if you want to votermk or no't

I say that these leavers should have a timeban. Ofcourse if this is their 3'rd 4'th time doing this stuff they should get a harder punishment.

Cheers, CkZ

Frag(-_-)Artist
06-02-2011, 09:03 PM
You should FF from begining since you let them pick invoker

pavle-mne
06-02-2011, 10:26 PM
Well there is a rule for leavers if there is not for Remaking the game. And btw mephisto u give very bad example here because a lot of people will get guts to leave games as they please and they will write on tread oh i'm sorry because i left(some lame excuse) and they will think they wont get baned.well rules are rules for all the same.this is only my opinion have fun cheers ^^

Imbroglio
06-02-2011, 11:24 PM

I don't get your reply: I am not being disrespectful, so I would expect the same from you. If however you can not give me that respect, why bother replying? This thread only has your name and is BY me FOR the admins. If you can't defend yourself properly and ADMIT to your mistake, why bother with a non-sense reply?

This is HILARIOUS! I'm guessing Mephisto is friends with these guys. I was going to let this thread die but now I'm calling for other admins to take a look at this.

Mephisto
06-02-2011, 11:35 PM
im not his friend at all, wait other staff opinion

NeC.madchen
07-02-2011, 10:10 PM
Just one thing from me, if you are not hungry for points you can ff.

Anyway i vote for warn or short time ban.

astronomy9
11-02-2011, 04:38 AM
In my opinion,
As we all know Rgc public is becoming garena room 48 day by day, leavers cannot be prevented.
4v5 games are all the most common, whether first blooded or not, the "5" side who does not !votermk
are usually people with low points, who needs to win games this way to show their "pro"-ness to other people by winning games like this. As a low skilled player like myself, I dont care about points, because I think points are only there to be feared, proves nothing of your skill. I dunno how many games people join and type !points and leave when they see my low points. What Im trying to say is that points only mean you play a lot more than other people, not neccesarily skilled. The major problem with people who re not !votermk-ing is that, other than points, it takes around 10 minutes for a game to fill, due to pro players checking !points and calculating their chances of win before game, smart peoplenot typing !start and moreover, the 10 minute -cm drafting. One rm would been 20 minutes of life in dota wasted. The ff system has too long of a delay and thus I dont see why its logical to wait for another 20 minutes to play a 3v5 and possibly 2v5 game, just for that 5 points. What I mean is that u need 10 mins for lobby, 10 mins for draft and 20 mins of ruined 3v5 game to get 5 points. Is that worth it, I can play one 40 minute 5v5 game to get 5 points which is much better than a 3v5. I suggest, reduction of !ff time from 20 minutes to possibly 10 minutes, so that you point whores can have free wins when its 4v5, to make you guys feel more pro and skilled, if thats what u get from high points. One last thing, If the admins decide not to ban leavers, then Ill open 20 accounts leaving 100 games until all of the accounts are banned which then Ill open 200 more, just for the fun of leaving.
Regards,
astronomy9

Mephisto
11-02-2011, 12:47 PM
In my opinion,
As we all know Rgc public is becoming garena room 48 day by day, leavers cannot be prevented.
4v5 games are all the most common, whether first blooded or not, the "5" side who does not !votermk
are usually people with low points, who needs to win games this way to show their "pro"-ness to other people by winning games like this. As a low skilled player like myself, I dont care about points, because I think points are only there to be feared, proves nothing of your skill. I dunno how many games people join and type !points and leave when they see my low points. What Im trying to say is that points only mean you play a lot more than other people, not neccesarily skilled. The major problem with people who re not !votermk-ing is that, other than points, it takes around 10 minutes for a game to fill, due to pro players checking !points and calculating their chances of win before game, smart peoplenot typing !start and moreover, the 10 minute -cm drafting. One rm would been 20 minutes of life in dota wasted. The ff system has too long of a delay and thus I dont see why its logical to wait for another 20 minutes to play a 3v5 and possibly 2v5 game, just for that 5 points. What I mean is that u need 10 mins for lobby, 10 mins for draft and 20 mins of ruined 3v5 game to get 5 points. Is that worth it, I can play one 40 minute 5v5 game to get 5 points which is much better than a 3v5. I suggest, reduction of !ff time from 20 minutes to possibly 10 minutes, so that you point whores can have free wins when its 4v5, to make you guys feel more pro and skilled, if thats what u get from high points. One last thing, If the admins decide not to ban leavers, then Ill open 20 accounts leaving 100 games until all of the accounts are banned which then Ill open 200 more, just for the fun of leaving.
Regards,
astronomy9

that's why everyteam has the right to rmk or no cz every team have waited long enough to start that game and im sure they won't rmk and wait another 40 min ( as u calculate) to start another 1, and i would like to thank you for the tip that you gave us about making many accounts and leaving games, you gave me details about you(your age, personnality) and with who im talking, anw dunno why we should explain if we denie or we guarantee but what i have to say that i denied this person cz he played 100 game and it's the first game that he left and its the first time in rgc history that i see sm1 appologized for what he does wrong b4 getting the punishment