PDA

View Full Version : Mongolian Room

Jack-p
09-02-2011, 06:58 PM
Hello RGC stuffs.

I know RGC about 2010.09. It was difficult for play from Asia. But it's more compotable to play from Asia now. Although there isn't any Asian host bot, we need our own room. Mongolia is a biggest country in Garena Client. There are about 25 rooms and about 3000 players playing every time. There aren't any workable Channel admins and there are many abusers, spammers, maphackers. Mongolian gamers want to change Garena client to other new client.
So we need Mongolian Room. If you create Mongolian room, I will help you to develop Ranked Gaming Client in Mongolia. I will be introduce one's Mongolian all gamer friends.

Regards, Mongolian gamer.

x_T_c
09-02-2011, 10:27 PM
Hai mate first. Well, Mongolian players are welcome if on RGC if you ask me :) I am supporting idea to get room for mongolia on RGC, but i cant help much, all what you need to do is to cotnact sir-rogers via email about this ( roger@rankedgaming.com ).

Jack-p
10-02-2011, 06:45 AM
thankyou

Antidepresiv
11-02-2011, 10:13 PM
Hello Jack. First off i would like to say, thanks for the interest in the Ranked Gaming Client. Second, i don't want to promise anything, but there might be a solution for this, and we will probably make it in near future. The thing that we are reconsidering is making a playerhosting for Asian players. this is not official or anything, this is just smtin that me and Rogers talked about. Ofcourse, playerhsoting can't match bot hosting, in either game quality or the automatic process of game creation, lag, delay and so on. But you must understand that servers for this are very expensive, and so far, witout a donation system, or any kind of help, Rogers has been financing the client since he founded it, alone. However, kwing him, he wants to do this in a proper way, and doesn't want to rush things, just so he can get more players on the client. We will keep you updated on this, and i sure hope to see RGC spread more and more across the world of gaming.

-Anti