PDA

View Full Version : [DENIED] Admin Abuse : W.e.l.c.o.m.e.

Toska
30-09-2009, 03:43 PM
Accused Admin Account : W.e.l.c.o.m.e.

Game Name : NLwel

Offence of Admin : Ignorance Of Rulles , Ban w/o reason.

Sup to all,

I made this post cause i got my account banned w/o reason. ( i write on english cause accused admin is from NL ) .

So lets state the facts.

I had 2 games with the accused admin. At the 1st game all went good . Now at the second game at minute 7 i got a phone call from my work so i had to go.. i left my brother at the pc so i wont spare their time and ruin the game.

Ps : My bro has low xperience at dota.

Well after the opponent team got fed by all of us , mostly by my brother, Accused admin start to flame etc etc. Team m8s and opponents told him that he cant ban me cause of the rulles. He did it instead .

I dont want the demote of the admin just a warning or smth and he must read and understand the rulles.

Replay below : http://www.mediafire.com/?mw2nnhw2nwz

PS : I dont want to see useless posts in my thread. if u want to spam get to another section . I would like to see only the ppl who were into game and the game managers . Thx!

Sarathos
30-09-2009, 05:19 PM
Well, W.E.L.C.O.M.E is a pretty new admin. I saw him make an application few days ago.

Please just warn him before a demotion, cause he's new.

Toska
30-09-2009, 06:10 PM
Have you read the rules and agree to follow them?

I've read the rules and will agree to follow them.

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure?

Don't worry be happy, just smoke some of Amsterdam's finest green goodies and take control of the situation in a calm and mannered way.

Well thats not an excuse for me... i read the rulles quite a few times before i start playing on this league. I dont want him to be demoted. A warn will be nice..

PS : Plus i want my ban to be removed. :D

Sarathos
30-09-2009, 06:48 PM
Maybe he just couldnt afford more weed! Who knows, but i know he's trustworthy, just gotta give him another chance ;P

+1 for Warn (to the admin) and Unban

nekro8aftis
30-09-2009, 10:03 PM
well Toska if u remember i was in the first game that we played (i was the void that tryed to save the game? :P) Well,to be honest Welcome is a good player - a bit flamer- but i think because he is new he should have a chance so i will definetelly say +1 for warn on him
Yours Nekro

Toska
30-09-2009, 10:30 PM
I dont seek for demote.I seek for unban and justice. I dont feel like flaming at all in dota games. Its not big deal. I want to hear his opinion also.

Pure
02-10-2009, 06:50 PM
He didnt flamed anyone....

and second he didnt banned you without a reason

he banned you for Extreme noobplay

So there is no admin abuse here

But since you said what you'r brother was playing and not you

i will unban you

But dont let your brother play with your account again .

Closed