PDA

View Full Version : Rules around rooms

kodoo
11-02-2011, 09:16 AM
Suggesting to make some kind of universal rule or something like that on general DotA rules, the ones that affect the game in any room, any language and leave the region specific ones to be adopted by the admins of those rooms.
Without lots of games after midnight in america rooms, I decided to find any game in any america room and now I may get banned after backdooring in Argentina's room... I see no reason for this rule but as I'm not an admin can't do anything. But it surely is hard to remember "oh in Argentina I can't, in Europe public I can.. in higher I can't" and so on.

x_T_c
11-02-2011, 10:24 AM
Well, for now RGC dont have totaly annoucment rules , but we got maked this rules and we only have to annouce this.So, just stay patient :)

marcvs
11-02-2011, 12:26 PM
Usually every room has link with rules, you should check it before playing :)

Mephisto
11-02-2011, 12:39 PM
Suggesting to make some kind of universal rule or something like that on general DotA rules, the ones that affect the game in any room, any language and leave the region specific ones to be adopted by the admins of those rooms.
Without lots of games after midnight in america rooms, I decided to find any game in any america room and now I may get banned after backdooring in Argentina's room... I see no reason for this rule but as I'm not an admin can't do anything. But it surely is hard to remember "oh in Argentina I can't, in Europe public I can.. in higher I can't" and so on.

give me your account name on rgc i will remove the ban from argentina room, cz backdoor is allowed that's why icefrog made builden regen if u hit them when u are backdooring and if it was not allowed he would made targets unvurnable

Antidepresiv
11-02-2011, 09:58 PM
Well, x_T_c wrote a rly nice General Set of Rules, we will just need to sort them better, organize a few things about it, and then announce them for everyone to see and read. Ofcourse those rules are for games, client, and forums. The rules will be in some parts different, and in some parts the same. Depends how strict we will be in making them, and i'm pretty sure we will be very strict, especialy since I personaly don't like the quality and the lack of respect from some players, for other players in public games and general client chat. And on the other hand, private channels will keep their custom set of rules, that will be used combined with general Ranked Gaming Client Rules.

-Anti