11-02-2011, 01:48 PM
Well,
This is a showoff thread.
Rate my signature from 1 to 10

CHEERZ :D

Antidepresiv
11-02-2011, 10:54 PM
Ok, here it goes :

SEARCH : Actualy, vbulletin search isn't quite the searh engine you would like to recomend users in the start, because it uses thread tags, over words.

HELP DOCUEMENT : Doesn't exist. xD

USE "J/SUPPORT" : It's /j support xD

BAN : Agree, but put it like this, Leaving - Ban from channel, Constant Leaving-Permanent Ban, Cheating-Permanent Ban, Abusing Isn't allowed. Please read the General Rules for both Forum and Client. Although, icons are cool. xD

bitchgotraped
12-02-2011, 12:08 AM
ahhaha ok gonna tweak up the words a bit
+ the "HELP" button is available on RGC just a to-do list :D

x_T_c
12-02-2011, 12:24 AM
Well, Help buttom was used before, i mean this buttom have rules + change logs + how to etc etc.... But , rogers formove this for now, and we will make some good list for this, then he will add this soon i belive. So, just stay patient and this will be solved :)

bitchgotraped
12-02-2011, 12:28 AM
X_T_C rate my signature -_- aahhahah

Cool_Story_breh
14-02-2011, 12:06 PM
what what what

z0ink
15-02-2011, 11:17 AM
How to /j support if you cant connect to RGC?

x_T_c
15-02-2011, 12:21 PM
Contact us with Forum post.

Antidepresiv
15-02-2011, 04:32 PM
How to /j support if you cant connect to RGC?

There will be an integrated IRC module in the new RGC forums, so when you can't join the client and ask for support, you will be able to join the IRC chat on forums, and explain the problem there, and get help from us. I hope that this is what you were refering to. If not, open a new thread explaining you'r problem.

-Anti

z0ink
16-02-2011, 01:05 PM
There will be an integrated IRC module in the new RGC forums, so when you can't join the client and ask for support, you will be able to join the IRC chat on forums, and explain the problem there, and get help from us. I hope that this is what you were refering to. If not, open a new thread explaining you'r problem.

-Anti

well thx for the infos - actually i can connect to RGC np. Theres a slight misunderstanding :) this thread is about the signature and i found it a bit illogical to /j support when you cant connect so i posed that question.
Your answers showed that it is indeed possible or will be possible to /j support even if you cant connect so in a way you silenced my critique and answered the question gj :D

agustinho
17-02-2011, 10:37 AM
i think its nice, BUT i cant see link (if u put it)

Irs2k3
17-02-2011, 04:30 PM

-Anti

nice! I like the idea It will help to solve alot of issues ;)

DaRkShInEsS
17-02-2011, 04:36 PM
Good sig