PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion]

HighLight-_-
15-02-2011, 03:59 PM
I suggest untimeban me, I wanna play. And if I leave the game there are some reasons like tards in team/no chick/no wards/noobs etc. I think admins must fix these "reasons" cuz here we play on -cm mode then it will be logically that dont wanna play like in pubs at fucking ggc but only mode isn't -ap, mode is -cm. I think here on rgc client must be some rules or... I dont know how tp explain you, my English so fucking bad :D

P.S. and yea, dont forgot unban me, ty

Antidepresiv
15-02-2011, 04:45 PM
You'r ban will stay, until it expires, you left/rage quit, or plugged on purpose in more than 25 games, so you should be thankfull that this ban is only for 3 days. You have to learn that you'r actions have consequences.

If you want skilled players, who know exactly what -cm means and stands for, you should try some of the leagues/channels like dpl, or gr.community, or pdih. Public games are what it says on the tin, public games, which means, that the public room is not only the place for high skilled players, but for everyone.

I think the system regarding the public room, and skill level will change as soon as the new room system has been introduced, to explain it shortly, Eu Pub will be divided into 3 rooms, with separate requirements for the ammount of points to enter those rooms.

Be patient for that, because Rogers rly doesn't have time to deal with it, cuz he is coding a rly big thing for the client. Until you'r ban expires, you can join other rooms like Romania, or Germany, and post some vouch req on forums, and mby you'll get vouched into those.

But you'r ban will stay, because this is not the way to post an unban req.

-Anti

HighLight-_-
15-02-2011, 06:54 PM
1. yea, im so happy that i got ban only 3 days *sarcasm*
2. ofc points = skill ahaha, sry but what a stupid meaning, points never imagine (sry for bad english but i hope u understand me) skill. e.g. some ldhl played(bad e.g. but...) come here and he will always lose cuz play with noobs (dota is very teamplayed game) and he will never get access to higher rooms with nice players, u can do soem vouch system where points means nothing...
3. when i got ban i go at garena.... i was so crazy, in garena clanwars rooms play more worste then in rgc ppl like 1500-1700 points.. zzz.. so unban me, and can u give me replay where i leave and i can explain u why i do this like np
4. and yea.... points... as for me i lose 90% games cuz my mates was pieceofshit and only 10% cuz our skill was lower then enemy team, i wanna just play good games, dont care if lose if mates were nice, so it will be good if u will ban unskilled ppl cuz when u wanna play pub then go play at garena, not here, its able to play -ap mode here but i never saw this
5. do you know how many ppl lose points only cuz disc or desync, do something pls

Antidepresiv
15-02-2011, 08:09 PM
If you read my post very carefully you will get an answer for all of you'r points, except the 5th point. If you haven't noticed there is a reconect tool that is working and running without any problems, so if you disconect you can get back in. The desync was fixed also, in the new version of reconect, so it's a double win.

Again, you don't have to go to garena and play, you can still play here if you are timebanned. Regarding the points system, every league, every gaming platform has issues with it, sometimes the teams aren't equal, thats why i suggest to make some friends, and play with them, in any room, that way you'r skill will immprove, and you'r points also.

But it stands, the point system needs a fix, that is for sure, and it will be fixed, but all in due time.

Then ban is based on a good ground, you left a game and got banned because of that. And realy, you should be happy, because for 25 left games you were only banned now. So you were lucky that no1 reported you. Guess you ran out of luck this time.

Note: Someone move this to a proper subforum and close it. The discussion ends here. Unban request denied.

HighLight-_-
15-02-2011, 09:34 PM
fuck you
if i wanna leave when i see that game is shit i will leave
u will never get many nice players whith this order which u use now and u'll everytime have only 900-1000 players like u have now cuz its stupid ban ppl for leaving, u need see replay and analyzing game and then think about ban
so fuck u

NeC.madchen
15-02-2011, 11:21 PM
I suggest to rise up his time ban, since he will leave games again and his overall behavior is really bad like we ca nsee from his post,

Antidepresiv
17-02-2011, 12:11 AM
fuck you
if i wanna leave when i see that game is shit i will leave
u will never get many nice players whith this order which u use now and u'll everytime have only 900-1000 players like u have now cuz its stupid ban ppl for leaving, u need see replay and analyzing game and then think about ban
so fuck u

I don't remember insulting you with anything, also i don't see a valid arguement to support this unban, if anything, you'r childish provokation, wont inspire me to increase this ban even more.

So again, please stay mannered, and do not insult not just me, but anyone on RGC, or you'r actions will again have consequences.

If you think you can leave games, whenever you wan't to, then by all means, try it.

-Anti

x_T_c
17-02-2011, 12:12 AM
HighLight-_- , you will not be unbnaed before , timeban expiries... And , pls next time be more mannered to ppl who wants to help you.

HighLight-_-
17-02-2011, 12:21 AM
I just tell why I leave adn I just wanna play on ur client, for me its the best client to play dota atm, fucking iccup/ggc sucks, I just want that justice win. I got banned for nothing in my opinion and I try to prove it...