PDA

View Full Version : Vouch Request Agent-Condom

Wampi6
15-02-2011, 08:23 PM
Requesting DR.Community access
Nickname: Agent-Condom
Are you aware of the rules and do you agree to them?
Yes i have read the rules and i agree.

For the Burning Legion!

marcvs
15-02-2011, 08:31 PM
!deny

You D/C or leave your games too often.

Wampi6
15-02-2011, 10:36 PM
sry i cant do a shit against dcs but i solved the problem now there were about 10 other networks around me fucking my wlan up we were all on same frequence now ive changed it and now i dont get random dcs anymore

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

sorry for my high dc rate but i have wlan and didnt know there were about 10 connections around me on the same frequence as mine so i had sometimes bad signal + reconnect didnt worked propelry but now those püroblems are fixed im on another frequnce and didnt had a dc for already like 10 games (before every 3-4 game a dc)

Regards

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

sorry for my high dc rate but i have wlan and didnt know there were about 10 connections around me on the same frequence as mine so i had sometimes bad signal + reconnect didnt worked propelry but now those püroblems are fixed im on another frequnce and didnt had a dc for already like 10 games (before every 3-4 game a dc)

Regards

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

sorry couldt find the edit button -.-

x_T_c
19-02-2011, 12:05 PM
Hmmm , i see much disconected games, leaveing games, and few games filled of harasing and flameing. So !deny is my vote too.
Denied