PDA

View Full Version : [RANKSYSTEM SUGESTION]

fnfranco2
17-02-2011, 08:38 AM
Hi, I have a modest suggestion about the Rank System points.
It happened to me several times, so thats why it annoys me so much as to the point of posting something.

The game starts, within like 5 minutes 2/3 players quit from the same team (due to first blood or not). In my point of view, it should be a RMK, as playing 5x3, 5x2 makes no sense whatsoeve, so early in the gamer.
So it's like waiting for 15 more minutes to type !ff, or wait for the other team to finish the tree/throne, complete waste of time.
As fairplay and common sense has no place in the majority of the games, the 5 "golden" points from winning are much more valued then a good and fun game.

So my sugestion is: if the team has 2 or more leavers, the remaing players should have the option to !ff and/or leave without being punished as a leaver and without having to wait till 20min of game, and the players of the winning side would win the points anyway. So there is not this wast of time because of 2 stupid players that quit as soon as they got first blooded (or not, whatever).
(Specifically, the !votermk option after a first blood is NEVER used, i've seen very few times anyway).