PDA

View Full Version : Gold Member Featues!

agustinho
23-02-2011, 11:33 PM
Hi guys, im here to ask to Rogers, more features to Gold Members, almost 10 dolars only for yellow nick :((

I think gold member could at least !host games.

:D

Its a suggestion, maybe u could aplicate it in client.

Whiskey-
24-02-2011, 01:44 AM
Mb it's a good idea but i think not yet.

Regards. Whiskey-

NeC.madchen
24-02-2011, 01:52 PM
Yea, i think it would be fine if we give gm's to host max one(or more) game in same time. But still, we should be carefull about that because of potential abuse.

Mephisto
24-02-2011, 03:01 PM
it will encourage members to but GM but in other side madchen right mb they will abuse that!
Null vote for me

marcvs
24-02-2011, 04:40 PM
Why the hell not?

Suggestions:

1. making the special "golden" public channel where they have team captain status.

or

2. coding ability to host and control their own games in public channels (so not like team captains, if they !host game they can !swap !close etc)

I don't think there will be problem, abuse can always be reported, and there are always some global admins online :)

Irs2k3
24-02-2011, 06:11 PM
Why the hell not?

Suggestions:

1. making the special "golden" public channel where they have team captain status.

or

2. coding ability to host and control their own games in public channels (so not like team captains, if they !host game they can !swap !close etc)

I don't think there will be problem, abuse can always be reported, and there are always some global admins online :)

like the idea...

NeC.madchen
24-02-2011, 06:36 PM
Or just give them option to host game and start after all players took slots.

agustinho
24-02-2011, 09:47 PM
To GM dont abuse, if any player report him with any kind of abuse, he could got ban of that room.

x_T_c
24-02-2011, 11:13 PM
Giving access to ppl is not that much good idea :) But, ofc something will be added to GM, besides the color.

NeC.madchen
25-02-2011, 02:08 PM
Giving access to ppl is not that much good idea :) But, ofc something will be added to GM, besides the color.

There is nothing bad in giving them restricted access. They can't abuse if rogers restrict etc gm can host one game in same time, no kick/swap/start force command....

Dako
26-02-2011, 11:23 PM
hahaha who is crazy to risk 10 dollars, thing twice before post smting about that =)
Edit: Why not swap kick or start it ? he pays for that

LSD_Lover
12-03-2011, 01:00 AM
Why the hell not?

Suggestions:

or

nice idea there

StuPidmiRc
18-03-2011, 02:26 PM
I think there's no difference giving gold members the options to host games because normal members having team captain status in other channels can host games too.
I will prefer gold members don't have to sign for games or reserve slots ...
Something like a group of friends being able to play in (Europe) Public without having to scramble joining the games or even begging/asking players to move to sentinel/scourge just to have the same team between friends.(If u get my idea)

Hmm, or maybe gold members can have double points. Like 7 points for winning a game?

That's my suggestions. hehe..

Regards,
Stupidmirc

Irs2k3
18-03-2011, 04:34 PM
hahaha who is crazy to risk 10 dollars, thing twice before post smting about that =)
Edit: Why not swap kick or start it ? he pays for that

Giving access to ppl is not that much good idea But, ofc something will be added to GM, besides the color.

Maybe he can join games without signs.. who knows we just need to w8.

Ks.M.Coco
18-03-2011, 05:07 PM
letting Gold Members power to host games will cause MUCH abuse,better give them access to open/close slots,and whoever abuse it,simply demote

NeC.madchen
18-03-2011, 05:38 PM
I will prefer gold members don't have to sign for games or reserve slots ...
Something like a group of friends being able to play in (Europe) Public without having to scramble joining the games or even begging/asking players to move to sentinel/scourge just to have the same team between friends.(If u get my idea)

Hmm, or maybe gold members can have double points. Like 7 points for winning a game?

That's my suggestions. hehe..

Regards,
Stupidmirc

Big NO. Taking somonelse's slot, no way. I can tell you right now, rogers will never do that, especially giving more points to gm.

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

letting Gold Members power to host games will cause MUCH abuse,better give them access to open/close slots,and whoever abuse it,simply demote

What? How they gonna abuse if they can host only one game in same time? Actually giving them power to close/open will be a fail and more job for admins.

StuPidmiRc
18-03-2011, 05:52 PM
[QUOTE=NeC.madchen;476485]Big NO. Taking somonelse's slot, no way. I can tell you right now, rogers will never do that, especially giving more points to gm.

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

I think you misunderstood what I meant..Maybe my idea was too vague.
What I meant is, let's say I have 2 friends wanting to play with me. If they are both gold members, I wish Sir-Roger has a way for 3 of us to be in the same team. It's not like taking advantage of other players without gold member. Because, the current system has 1 problem, you have to keep resign until you and your friends are in the same team. About giving more points to GM, hmm..I have to agree with you it's quite a bad idea because players with lower skill level may gain advantage just by purchasing gold member.
Thanks for your opinion btw..

Ks.M.Coco
18-03-2011, 07:13 PM
i dont know,give them power to vouchhistory or smth,something they cant abuse with

NeC.madchen
19-03-2011, 12:48 AM
[QUOTE=NeC.madchen;476485]Big NO. Taking somonelse's slot, no way. I can tell you right now, rogers will never do that, especially giving more points to gm.

I think you misunderstood what I meant..Maybe my idea was too vague.
What I meant is, let's say I have 2 friends wanting to play with me. If they are both gold members, I wish Sir-Roger has a way for 3 of us to be in the same team. It's not like taking advantage of other players without gold member. Because, the current system has 1 problem, you have to keep resign until you and your friends are in the same team. About giving more points to GM, hmm..I have to agree with you it's quite a bad idea because players with lower skill level may gain advantage just by purchasing gold member.
Thanks for your opinion btw..
Yes, thats a good idea. Friends need to have some kind of way to play with each other. They can play together already but it is hard to catch 3 or 4 slots in same game in pub.

I'm hopping that current system could be changed soon.

RgC.LodA
22-03-2011, 07:04 AM
GooD idea

Pawlaka
29-03-2011, 07:28 PM
I agree with madchen.Its acceptable if they have ability to host and control ONLY 1 game in the same time
Anyway,they should have some feature in any chase :D they payed after all.

agustinho
29-03-2011, 11:27 PM
at least one new feature :D

Aline!
30-03-2011, 04:21 AM
I don't know...
That's a kind dangerous to give power to people just because they paid for this... It would really cause a lot of abuses.
Maybe give some kind of level...They could up their levels with time.
Example.Month 1 they could have the access to !banhistory/ !vouchhistory.
Month 2. Access to swap in game etc.
And if they don't make any kind of abuse could give them some more access. To host/unhost games on some channels.
But I still think it would cause some conflites, since channels like Brasil channel... They have a system that you must pay for having the team captain access.
That's my opinion.

NeC.madchen
30-03-2011, 08:49 AM
I don't know...
2. Access to swap in game etc.
Swap? Never!

odomdominic
26-04-2011, 10:44 AM
I have another idea for the GM's
for example, if the GM have a friend in Group or in clan list, they can swap their friends to his/her team. but if the player is not in the Group/clan list he cant swap it.
and if all of his friends is in his/her team, he cant swap anymore.
so the GM's can play with their friends in pub game.

Kira_2010
28-04-2011, 01:43 AM
I have another idea for the GM's
for example, if the GM have a friend in Group or in clan list, they can swap their friends to his/her team. but if the player is not in the Group/clan list he cant swap it.
and if all of his friends is in his/her team, he cant swap anymore.
so the GM's can play with their friends in pub game.

!ssup, seems like a good balance of adding a perk to goldmembers which has minimal chance of being abused on a way that would affect other players

Irs2k3
28-04-2011, 09:59 AM
my suggestions:
-enter a game without signing that mean he don't need to sign he can enter any bot even if the bot waiting for signed players
-joining a game even if it's full

I think those are enought for both sides :))

NeC.madchen
28-04-2011, 10:39 AM
my suggestions:
-enter a game without signing that mean he don't need to sign he can enter any bot even if the bot waiting for signed players

Erm, lol? So, i'm sitting in game for 5 min wating for game to start and some gm kicks me in last sec.

VIP.SWTOS
28-04-2011, 11:26 AM
in my opinion this idea has point ;)...

odomdominic
29-04-2011, 11:09 PM
my suggestions:

Are you kidding? many players wont like this, they sign and wait for game and just kicked out by gm?
what if they wait a game for about 30 mins, and just get kicked out by gm's, thats not the way it should be
every players have the right to play thats why they make the sign/signout system to get resverved slots. and 1 min is a given time till the reserved is out.

When u bought Gm it doesnt mean u are special, i think from what i stated before, is a good solution for GM's. Its not so abused and they have a chance to play with their friends.
txs kira for supporting my idea :D

BBB.
29-04-2011, 11:15 PM
wtf are you talking about.... !??? what's all that ? what's a golden member?