Your name: Eythimis

Your country: Greece

Spoken languages: Greek, English

Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: MaSteR_1987

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: No experience

Your activity and average playtime each week: about 40-45 hours per week

How long you have been playing DotA: 4-5 years

Your ability to communicate with others: Playing for my fun, with humor and of course enjoying the game

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? Yes, of course i will follow them

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? Most of the times Easy...But if they swer me about the real life i can be really mad...!

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? I have no problem hearing the orders of my superiors

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? I have many friends in battlenet..i am playing everyday games with them

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo? (optional)

------------------------------------
Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin: I want to be an admin because i hope that i can improve The game way...And because i like to make a lot of games

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: I want to have fair games with no leavers and with no bad manners..From now its your choise..

A few things about yourself: I am relatively quiet man and in all aspects of my life i respect my teamates and my opponents too.

Pr3zakias.gr
04-10-2009, 11:55 PM
+1 poli kalos player k apsoga manners! ton petyxainw sxedon ka8e mera, exoume paiksei polla games mazi! gl mate elpizw na gineis admin! :)

Retrymf
05-10-2009, 12:09 AM
Wraia aithsh , arketa low active sto site !

kiv0s
09-10-2009, 01:01 PM
Nice aplication file... Gl sou euxomai

KiTz
09-10-2009, 03:26 PM
welcome