PDA

View Full Version : Hello :)

LSD_Lover
07-03-2011, 05:11 AM
Hello i am Periklhs im 20 years old, my friends call me peris ;P

My hobbies hmm lets start, gym and kick boxing are my sport hobbies(+Football with friends xD) clubbing out with friends bla bla :D

Im studying on Vocal's im an musician so thats my thing you know!!

Well from here i just want to make some friends talk about stuff on my freetime , who know's what will come after?

I play Dota,lineage2,CounterStrike and some crazy stuff with cars and bikes :)

Nice 2 meet u guys have a nice day :)

x_T_c
07-03-2011, 11:12 AM
Hai and welcome to MyMGN.

Wroth
07-03-2011, 04:41 PM
My hobbies hmm lets start, gym and kick boxing are my sport hobbies(+Football with friends xD) clubbing out with friends bla bla :D

Im studying on Vocal's im an musician so thats my thing you know!!

I play Dota,lineage2,CounterStrike and some crazy stuff with cars and bikes :)

Hallo peri (kinda sounds weird if you ask me but well that's your name...)
First about your hobbies...i have the exact same! except i don't play football anymore since a small injury,its being few years...

So where do you go for kick boxing?

I'm not that good with music....:S always wanted to learn drums and guitar but eh...never had the chance,never really tried to be honest...

I'm also interested in cars and bikes,a lot,love them.Lately i've being checking a lot on electric cars(and bikes a little bit-no such a progress there except the new TTXGP- http://www.egrandprix.com/ )

Also because of my studies-electrical and computer engineering- i might be working on those in a few years...or hope to;)

LSD_Lover
08-03-2011, 12:01 AM
it ain't that wierd :P hehe well we got a lot of teachers here one of them is my father so from there i got kick boxing in my blood ;) i have tried a lot other stuff for sports and stuff but nothing was like kick boxing!! grab a guitar and start playing!!! u can buy a book that will show you where exactly u have to put ur fingers so u will play the song u like! and if u get some freetime in the future guitar teachers are not that expensive (here at greece) so u can learn about notes + etC. i study vocals and i learned alone guitar(acoustic) :P about cars and bikes i love them bikes most!!!!

Wroth
08-03-2011, 08:33 PM
wall of text crts you!

Well i think i'll follow your instructions about guitar,i got a friend who can help out.

As for kick boxing i go to Armagos (saloniki),i guess since you are into it you know him.(or better know them-all 4 brothers are quite known).Wish i had free time (at the proper part of the day) to be more active but cause of studies i can't...lately i've being going only to gym cause the hours don't fit my program..:(

V3noM)
18-03-2011, 03:07 AM
Armagos ? lol i have a lot of friends who go there for kick boxing , i guess u also know Florian Markou :D

Hell_Is_Here
25-03-2011, 04:07 AM
Hello LsD_Lover!!!

WeR0
25-03-2011, 06:16 PM
welcome and have fun bro you.