PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys!

WarninG_DangeR
11-03-2011, 09:56 PM
Hi all! I took the decision to post a new thread in order you to help me. When i was at previous clans , i didn't need to join the channel "Allstars" or "eleos" to know the game names of the bots. I whisped !getgames to bots and then i got the game name. Unfortunately, this doesnt work at udl bots. I don't know why. It's like i am not an admin. But when i join udl games i can use admin commands.

I would really appreciate it if somebody could help me and explain to me what is happening !

Greetings to all Clan UDL members!

WarninG_DangeR

greekshadow
11-03-2011, 10:13 PM
Hi warning_danger.
Command !getgames through /whisper has been removed from hostsbots, because many people spam it and bots lag.
For new games you have to join channels : allstars, allstars/j allstars or clan udl.
You can use the command !getgames in our mIRC channel , #UDL.EU . (we have one problem atm, when you use !getgames in udl irc bot, it gives you the games of clan nol, but it will be fixed soon)
I see you are Greek, so if you dont know how to connect to mIRC and use it, here (http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?53660-IRC-dota-alliance-DA-BOT-Quakenet-General-HOW-TO) you can find some usefull info in Greek.
If you follow "the easy way", you will have to replace channel #dota-alliance with #UDL.EU .

WarninG_DangeR
11-03-2011, 10:43 PM
Ok thank u man

sHaDoW)KiLLeR
12-03-2011, 01:31 PM
For new games you have to join channels : allstars, allstars/j allstars or clan udl.

At /j clan udl, some times, its not spam games, why this ios happening?

greekshadow
12-03-2011, 06:39 PM
Well, just join mIRC channel #UDL.EU and press !getgames.
It is fixed now . Its the best way to find easy and fast the games :)