PDA

View Full Version : Admin Application - Shadow)Killer

sHaDoW)KiLLeR
12-03-2011, 02:43 AM
Personal Info

Your name: Savvas

Your country: Greece

Spoken languages: Greek and English (average)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: Shadow)Killer

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: I have started DOTA from Garena GR Rooms and when i get on bnet, i had played on NOL-ELEOS (GR forum)

Your activity and average playtime each week: 3hrs during the week and 5hrs the weekends, which means 25hrs per week

Which time of the day you usually play: From Monday to Friday i play on afternoon and the evening and on weekends there is no specific time, i usually start on mornings.

How long you have been playing DotA: During the last 3 years

Your ability to communicate with others: I communicate on a satisfied level, there was no problem occur during any game. i always try to communicate and solve my problems

Do you agree with our GPB policy? Yes, I totaly agree

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? I try to calm myself and continue without pressure

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks) Of course not, there are superiors since they know more than I do

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? I am not familiar with noone with this Clan, but I hope you would see what i deserve

Willing to discuss your application on Teamspeak 3?(optional) YEs, I already use it

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin:I believe that admins are helping the game to become better, thats why i want to become an admin!

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: The only thing i can offer is, better games from my position

A few things about yourself: I am 17 years old, student i am from Greece and my loved game is dota, most of all i like to go out with my friends...

Additional information: I am playing about a year on eleos hostbots and i am an admin about one-two months

CoRsX
12-03-2011, 02:49 AM
Support from me.

You kinda proved yourself in our game.

Sandro
12-03-2011, 02:53 AM
Hey Shadow

Your application is ok. I'd say we should give you the chance so you can show us how skillful you are as an admin. Now await the decision of an application staff.
Support

Kind regards

greekshadow
12-03-2011, 04:30 AM
Nice application . Support!

S[t]e
12-03-2011, 03:12 PM
Accepted Please read the rules carefully Here (http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?67342-README-What-you-have-to-know.)!